Please note: Reducing my modding activity

jastey

In short: I'm officially giving all mods that are not mine back to their hosting sites & teams.
Please do not contact me with regard to updates of other mods that are not my own any more.

As you may have noticed, I have posted my notes on bugs for mods that are not mine in the forums. The reason for this is that I have to hand back the maintenance of mods that are not mine to the caring hands of the hosting sites.

I have had the luxury of modding as my "main work" and have really enjoyed doing it for a long time. Times have changed, as has my motivation as to how I want to use my remaining modding time in the future. The times when I was online 16/7 in all IE modding forums + Discord, answering questions and, above all, updating all mods that didn't hide fast enough are unfortunately over.

I will still be here, enjoying modding, and answering questions when I read them, but not more.

And as an illustration of how crazy I've been running this for the last few years: it took me an entire morning just to post my notes about bugs of mods that aren't mine to the appropriate mod forums. Now that I've done that, my bugs+ideas list is still 5 pages long...

I am glad that while I step down, the modding community is buzzing with life like it is. Especially with regard to new mods and updates, a lot has happened and there are great mods in the pipeline. We are an active and friendly modding community, and that makes me very happy!

Cheers!

jastey

Well, contacting you in regard to your own mods has still lot of potential and give much choices :D.

Thank you for how you steamrolled issues no matter what till now, will still vouch for you when we will finally get 72h days, so you could easily be on 16h every day of the week in a confy way.

Edited by Frenzgyn