Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

Dragon's Jewel: OOohhhhhh No I didn't @.@ How many episodes are there??

It's not actually episodic, it's two movies. The first one is "Vampire Hunter D" and the second is "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust." I prefer Bloodlust and my husband prefers the original. They're gorgeously drawn, have amazing stories and, as I said, a sexah lead character.

@BigRob: Kick 'im in the nadgers! Right in the meat 'n veggies!

What can I say, Anomen's a lot more cooperative after a good thrashing. :)

Poor thing...

I may be among the minority here when I say that I actually like Anomen. Poor man isn't perfect, and I know men who are a thousand times more conceited than he seems to be. Dear Anomen is just trying to make the best with what he has (ie. dead mother, drunkard of a father, etc).

That's why I'm glad that Aklon is smart enough not to belittle him too much... :love:

Nope, Eleima, you aren't the only Ano fan here. He's still my favorite BG2 romance, especially with the flirt pack :) .

But that doesn't mean I want all Anomen, all the time. I enjoy Xan's romance, Kivan's, too. I haven't tried Edwin or Valygar, although I plan to someday. I will play Ajantis's romance, possibly in the alpha version, if I can manage it, and I'm sure I'll like it.

And I'm sure that I will enjoy Aklon's romance, too.

Nope, Eleima, you aren't the only Ano fan here. He's still my favorite BG2 romance, especially with the flirt pack

I'm sayin'! I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for him--he's really such a marshmallow, trying to be a tough guy, and with the flirt pack? As has already been mentioned, I just like to have other romance options--and such lovely options, like Aklon.

(Yay Gavin! I'm slowly making my way back through BG1 with him (cause of school) and I love him to pieces!)

Nope, Eleima, you aren't the only Ano fan here. He's still my favorite BG2 romance, especially with the flirt pack
I'm sayin'! I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for him--he's really such a marshmallow, trying to be a tough guy, and with the flirt pack?

Did you say "flirt pack"? Gosh, I loooved the flirt pack content, especially that "morning after" LT they added in there, it just made me melt........... :):love:Lovesick.gif

But, of course, other options are good. My own personnal favorite so far remains the bonded path Xan (that journal just makes me weep...), with Kivan not too far behind. Kelsey was good, but I just like having him romance Imoen now (they're so cute together!!!). Beyond that, I must say I've yet to try out Tsujatha, Edwin, and other options that are out there, although the Valygar option does seem kinda tempting (always liked that somber, discreet aspect of the man. That and the "oh, Lavok isn't what I thought he would be, maybe the whole world isn't what I expected it to be after all" set of mind).

Lovesick.gifLovesick.gifLovesick.gif Then, of course, there's Aklon....... Lovesick.gifLovesick.gifLovesick.gif

I've never been an Anomen fan. I've played his romance, and <CHARNAME> is certainly the person he treats best, but he abuses almost every NPC at some point. Even suicidally so. I've also deliberately not looked at the Flirt Pack to avoid idea theft, so he doesn't even have that going for him.

It is obvious to me why he's doing it, but it doesn't make it any less aggravating. I promise to squeeze a little goodness out of him from somewhere though.

Beyond that, I must say I've yet to try out Tsujatha, Edwin, and other options that are out there, although the Valygar option does seem kinda tempting (always liked that somber, discreet aspect of the man. That and the "oh, Lavok isn't what I thought he would be, maybe the whole world isn't what I expected it to be after all" set of mind).

The funny thing is, I've a Valygar ToB close friendship, closely entwined with the outcome of a bonded Xan romance, on my back burner. Now I wonder whether I should release v4... :)

And, yep, privately I think Anomen is the best written romance - for me personally, that is. Maybe that's because only two male romances so far were written by mature guys? I wonder... but I've always preferred male writers for some reason, though this is grossly unfair: they are not writing with *those* parts of their bodies, after all.

Archived