Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

yeah, i like the idea of cloud-gazing, Silver. i can see them lying on their backs staring up at the sky...

<CHARNAME>: "Say, that one looks like a..." ;)

XD with a

Aklon: "<CHARNAME>!!" *shocked*

PC: "What? I was to say a lollypop, you dirty mind..."

Hear, hear!!! Let's all band together and pummel BigRob until he gives up the goods!!

I had an idea to make some mock threatening statement like "Ooooh, BigRob, if you don't give us a preview/hurry with the mod/make us a smoothie, we'll band together, kidnap you, and lock you in our Basement of Mod Completeness Mwahahaha"...

But then I realized that we're a bunch of slavering women, so that might not be threatening per se.

So I'll be a good little baguette and go along with the Woman's Day preview ;)

yeah, i like the idea of cloud-gazing, Silver. i can see them lying on their backs staring up at the sky...

<CHARNAME>: "Say, that one looks like a..." :)

XD with a

Aklon: "<CHARNAME>!!" *shocked*

PC: "What? I was to say a lollypop, you dirty mind..."

:D

Who am I to ignore the spirit of Women's Day?

Work's being a little psychotic on me today, so I don't have time to put something together now, but hang in there, there'll be something before March the 8th is finished (if only just..)

Okie Dokie, with a lighter day on today, I can indeed bring you some flirt examples. So happy Women's Day all, for what little remains of it. :)

First a few from his pre-commitment list:

PC: Aklon, would you care to dance a reel with me?

Aklon (Random): (A half smile flits across Aklon’s lips) The rigors of the adventuring life are not sufficient to dull your enthusiasm for the pleasures of evening, I see. If you wish, <CHARNAME>, I will dance a reel with you.

(There is already music playing, so you and Aklon strike up a dance to suit, slow and stately, but with complicated steps. You weave back and forth, your hands touching Aklon’s briefly, teasingly, as the steps of the dance circle you around one another like leaves in the wind. Soon others join in, a flowing circle of dancers surrounding you, the music wafting through the room).

(The dance continues for many minutes, until the music comes to a halt and a smiling Aklon leads you from the dance floor) Indeed, your enthusiasm is inexhaustible. Sadly, the music is not. [End]

PC: [Get in front of Aklon and strut seductively, swaying your hips]

Aklon (Random and Armour is Brigandine or heavier): (Aklon is already behind you, so you slowly begin to increase the swing of your hips, moving forward slightly to put yourself further in Aklon’s view. As you walk, your armour begins to strike up a ringing, jingling note in time to the swaying of your hips. The almost musical sound masks any sign from Aklon that he has noticed your walk, but surely the sound has attracted his attention. A quick glance confirms this, for Aklon is indeed looking at you, though he glances away as your head turns). [End]

PC: [Throw Aklon a seductive gaze while nibbling your finger]

Aklon (Random): (A strange light comes into Aklon’s eyes as you nibble your finger, something like nervousness. He watches your display silently, his tongue darting out to lick his lips once. Finally he looks away, almost reluctantly, his eyes lingering even as his head turns).

And also, a couple from his post-commitment list:

PC: [Massage Aklon’s shoulders] You’re looking tense Aklon. You need to relax more.

Aklon (Random 3): (Your hands meet the very taut muscles of Aklon’s neck and begin to work, kneading the flesh beneath your fingers until you drive away some of the stiffness. Aklon gives a pleased sigh, rolling his shoulders slightly as you massage them. You pause for a moment in your ministrations and Aklon turns around, taking you in his arms and kissing you gently on the lips) Thank you, my love. Your touch erases so much weariness. But I hope you will forgive any future tension. This life is not a safe one and I worry about you. [End]

PC: [Walk close to Aklon]

Aklon (Random): (Aklon is already walking near to you, so it takes few steps for you to close with him. In companionable silence, you walk together for several minutes, Aklon’s gait slowing into a stroll as his demeanor becomes more relaxed. Aklon’s head turns often as you continue along, allowing his eyes to roam across you for brief periods before being forced forward again by the roughness of the road).

(After a particularly long gaze, punctuated by a near stumble as Aklon’s foot catches a stone, he edges closer to you, linking arms with you and taking your hand in his. Apparently content with this new position, Aklon walks along with you, arm in arm and hand in hand, a small smile gracing his lips). [End]

Sweet stuff. I think this dance one is adorable :D And walking close is one of my favorites. It is one of those really good flirts you can initiate any time without feeling silly because there are other eyes on you. :)

What can I say?

I love 'em... Leaves me even more impatient for Aklon to arrive (and I had not thought that possible!) :)

I especially adore the "reel" flirt. It's my favorite, it just left me sighing and probably would've left fanning myself too if it wasn't 18°c in here (that 65°F for all you americans and other users of the Fahrenheit :D ).

So wow. And thanks a bunch for the teasers.

Archived