Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

Well, I thought this one might stay quiet until release, but since it's been suggested, there is already a set of flirts written where the PC can dance with Aklon (and vice versa).

The dances can be lively or slow, and though slow dancing as such is not in (because, I agree that it's not quite in character for the setting) there is something fairly similar in character to be had, for those who want a little closeness. Dancing will also be available quite early in the flirt list, so you can get those toes twinkling with Aklon. After all, it's just a dance, right?

As for the presence of goddesses... Aklon's stance on religion should let you know that one. ;)

Well, I thought this one might stay quiet until release, but since it's been suggested, there is already a set of flirts written where the PC can dance with Aklon (and vice versa).

Ack! I'm sorry, BigRob, I didn't mean to spoil the surprise. ;)

But I must say that I'm thrilled that there will be some dancing. That just means that Aklon become closer to becoming my favorite NPC to romance (probably tied with Xan though. Ack, what a dilemma! I'll just have to play a non-elf to avoid *that* headache... :D ). Aklon just seems to have a lot of strengths: sweet, knowledgeable, , actually becomes friends with Anomen instead of constantly belittling him, quiet, modest, romantic... :D Ok, enough gushing. ;)

Again, sorry for spoiling it, but I just couldn't help myself (Then again, you could've just told us, "I'll think about it." ;) ). It's just that I can picture the scene so vividly: in the Imnesvale Inn, amongst the Umar Hills, the party celebrates their recent victory against the Shade Lord. The common room is filled with the sound of laughter and the cheerful tune played by two bards. The PC, slightly tipsy, weaves her way toward Aklon: "Aklon?... Will... would you dance with me? I already asked Minsc, but he says Boo has already asked him..." ;)

Aww, now I'm wanting to see that particular scenario in game.. lol

I don't think there is a force on the planet that can move Xan and Kivan out of first and second place for me, but I can definitely say that I am looking forward to Aklon *very* much, and he seems like he will be a joy to have in the party, in and out of romance, just like my two elven boys. On a side note, when those three have cross-mod dialogue, my world shall be complete.

"Good things come to those who wait."

Dancing as a repetitive flirt, that's a truly good idea, Rob. I was always thinking of them as lovetalks or one off NPC-inits, but PC-inits repetitive is actually quite cool. Good thinking! (puts the dancing on the list as 'standard' repflirt)

Thanks Domi, I thought the ability to dance with one's romance interest upon request would be something nice, able to be both high and low key and something a little unique (though not any more, obviously :D).

Ack! I'm sorry, BigRob, I didn't mean to spoil the surprise. ;)

Don't worry about it Eleima, I wasn't really intending it as a surprise, I was just keeping the idea a little quiet and being thankful I thought of it myself.

Aklon just seems to have a lot of strengths: sweet, knowledgeable, , actually becomes friends with Anomen instead of constantly belittling him....

Bear in mind that that friendship won't always occur... It will need some input for the PC and CN Anomen and Aklon won't ever be friends.

It's just that I can picture the scene so vividly: in the Imnesvale Inn, amongst the Umar Hills, the party celebrates their recent victory against the Shade Lord. The common room is filled with the sound of laughter and the cheerful tune played by two bards. The PC, slightly tipsy, weaves her way toward Aklon: "Aklon?... Will... would you dance with me? I already asked Minsc, but he says Boo has already asked him..." ;)

But now you've given me a new idea for an early flirt/floating LT... :D

And, Riviera, I will definitely be moving on to Cross-mod material once the core stuff is finished, so hang on.

Don't worry about it Eleima, I wasn't really intending it as a surprise, I was just keeping the idea a little quiet and being thankful I thought of it myself.

Well, still, now I feel sheepish... Blush.gif Can't help myself. ;)

Aklon just seems to have a lot of strengths: sweet, knowledgeable, , actually becomes friends with Anomen instead of constantly belittling him....

Bear in mind that that friendship won't always occur... It will need some input for the PC and CN Anomen and Aklon won't ever be friends.

Well, take makes total sense. i'm glad to hear you weent through all the trouble of making Aklon able to tell the difference between LG Anomen and CN Anomen. For that is quite a difference...

But I'm guessing that since I always powerup little Anomen to Sir Anomen, maybe he can be happy and be good friends with Aklon, yes? ;) That would be sweet... Happy.gif **muses about Anomen and Aklon having friendly banter about the PC, her leadership and her appearance, and her taking the liberty of whacking them over the head with she doesn't like what she's hearing about her bottom** ;);)

It's just that I can picture the scene so vividly: in the Imnesvale Inn, amongst the Umar Hills, the party celebrates their recent victory against the Shade Lord. The common room is filled with the sound of laughter and the cheerful tune played by two bards. The PC, slightly tipsy, weaves her way toward Aklon: "Aklon?... Will... would you dance with me? I already asked Minsc, but he says Boo has already asked him..." :D

But now you've given me a new idea for an early flirt/floating LT... :D

Is that so? I'll have you know those lines are copyrighted... ;) j/k Use as you will, although I didn't expect that spontaneous quip to spark anything at all!

EDIT: Oh, oh, oh, I've got a new idea! Same scene, same time frame, and have Minsc ask Aklon to hold Boo while he takes the PC for a spin on the dancefloor!!! Roulant.gif I surprise myself sometimes, what with all the goofy ideas I get... Blush.gif

And, Riviera, I will definately be moving on to Cross-mod material once the core stuff is finished, so hang on.

**What she says** Yay, listen to Riveria, she often has good ideas! Happy.gif

A very weird thing as "pillow fight as a flirt!!!" came to my mind.

seriously tho, something like throwing a pillow at him during rest ...

and getting totally lost in fun to the point of realising how very neatly close they are.

I think I should stop using my camp memories as flirt ideas. Still I guarantee pillow fights are fun

XD

as for dance - I am fully 'for' it!

A very weird thing as "pillow fight as a flirt!!!" came to my mind.

seriously tho, something like throwing a pillow at him during rest ...

and getting totally lost in fun to the point of realising how very neatly close they are.

I was under the impression that when travelling, the party used their cloaks, rolled up, as pillows. Is there such a thing as a "cloak fight"? ;) [/silliness]

CHAIN

IF ~Global("AklonPillowFight","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~AKLON~ PillowFight

~(You flick your cloak, whiplike, at Aklon, catching him smartly on the shoulder. He retalliates, the challenge flashing in his eyes. His cloak hem catches you squarely across the ribs.)~ DO ~SetGlobal("AklonPillowFight","GLOBAL",2)~

= ~(You overshoot your next attack, and instead of lashing harmlessly across his body, your cloak wraps around his waist, the momentum pulling him close. His face is inches from yours.)~

END

++ ~(giggle)~ EXTERN ~AKLON~ PillowFight1

++ ~My, you do need a shave, don't you?~ DO ~IncrementGlobal("AklonAnnoy","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~AKLON~ PillowFight2

++ ~(kiss him)~ EXTERN ~AKLON~ PillowFight3

Dancing is such a great idea! And as for the pillow fight.... lol! Just let the imagination wonder and a whole host of other such childish pleasures surface (most of them involving whipped cream)!

Just a thought.... most other valentines days (and other such days) have had some sort of sneaky preview as to our wonderful Aklon's... hmmm... what's the word... flirts and things (curses to my English). Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Cheekiness galore, but any chances of another sneaky peek BigRob? *hides for fear of retribution*

HAHAHA well in an inn they have pillows but what would he do in <CHARNAME>'s room is a question.

I know, giving her flowers for Women's day!

CHAIN

IF ~Global("TodayWomensDay","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BigRob~ GivePreviewOfFlirts

GOTO line Zomg

End

*cough* excuse me that silliness if you please.

<snippers>

CHAIN

IF ~Global("TodayWomensDay","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BigRob~ GivePreviewOfFlirts

GOTO line Zomg

End

Hear, hear!!! Let's all band together and pummel BigRob until he gives up the goods!! ;)

j/k... :D I'll be patient... I hope. ;)

Same here. Waiting for new mods makes me all *fidgets*

Before Xan was released I couldn't sit patiently. XD I remember I solved the download problem manually writing the link to download just to get the ToB portion!

Now it's the same! *fidgets more*

Oh about Flirts, just something that came to my mind.

shapes in clouds to the point where <CHARNAME> sees something naughty in their shape? >_>;

Archived