Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

Thank you so much for the spoilers!

The flirts look adorable. My faith in how beautiful this Mod will be has increased even more. I loved this the most:

(After a particularly long gaze, punctuated by a near stumble as Aklon’s foot catches a stone, he edges closer to you, linking arms with you and taking your hand in his. Apparently content with this new position, Aklon walks along with you, arm in arm and hand in hand, a small smile gracing his lips).

So sweet! :)

Great flirts!! (No criticism from me, for once:), they look really good.) I love the dancing flirt. Dancing is good!! They could teach each other different steps or dances. After all Aklon is well travelled and I imagine, perhaps at Imoen's urging, the PC would have learnt the local dance styles at the Inn at Candlekeep. Thank's for the previews, BigRob. :)

Something that came to my mind:

flirts (all of them, in all mods) seem to be a bit off because of one thing: they don't evoke responses from party members. And as much as it doesn't bother me overally, it cold be a great addition.

Like having Aerie glare at PC XD

but that was just a random thing and it would require too much work to add so... apart from that thought the flirtometer hit 89 on 100 scale (missing some because those were only little pieces.

hmm... where can one buy a "flirtometer"? biggrin.giff

where else? From the Imprisoned One! Buy now for 200 000 gold and your soul XD haha sorry I had to do that XD

hmm... where can one buy a "flirtometer"? biggrin.giff

where else? From the Imprisoned One! Buy now for 200 000 gold and your soul XD haha sorry I had to do that XD

really? i was thinking they might have it at the adventurer's mart. but hey, you never know...

perhaps at Imoen's urging, the PC would have learnt the local dance styles at the Inn at Candlekeep.

Oh, seeing that PC grew up with Imoen and a bunch of old mages, and relatively young and dashing guards, how about some variations on the flirt there, speaking of the former dance partners? I mean, if you only ever danced with Imoen and Gorion, I think your style would be somewhat different if you gave it a try with a library guard :)

I mean, if you only ever danced with Imoen and Gorion, I think your style would be somewhat different if you gave it a try with a library guard

You mean like those who know how to waltz and those that know how to pole dance? :)

Btw BigRob, love those flirts! Cannot wait for the mods so that I might sample ALL of them, lol! I wonder if there is going to be a 'lap dancing' flirt? Perhaps this is the "love interest will have to work a little to spark his interest" thing you have in your Aklon info? Just kidding!

Seriously though, I wonder what the spark could be? Hmmmm.... oh well, no worries!

Nah Ribald was once robbed by a guy who then set on a quest to find Imprisoned One. As a result they put up guards in Adventurer's mart and the Imprisoned One had the monopoly for those ever since.

one might wonder exactly what the imprisoned one would want with a flirtometer... but then again, perhaps it's better not to ask... :)

Thanks for the new compliments all. :)

There is some mention of knowning/not knowing how to dance for the PC, but adding some stuff on teaching one another and who taught who what might round things out nicely.

And some of the Flirts (both Aklon and PC initiated) do draw responses from the party. It's usually only once, since I don't imagine you'd want to see that every time, but they are there. Most of them have a reaction in there somewhere, but the most frequent commenters (i.e. more than one I can think of right now) are Jaheira, Imoen and Jan.

one might wonder exactly what the imprisoned one would want with a flirtometer... but then again, perhaps it's better not to ask...

yeah ... I think it's better not to... I mean in that place there was a ghost who wanted his slippers.... that practically wraps things up. >>;

And some of the Flirts (both Aklon and PC initiated) do draw responses from the party. It's usually only once, since I don't imagine you'd want to see that every time, but they are there. Most of them have a reaction in there somewhere, but the most frequent commenters (i.e. more than one I can think of right now) are Jaheira, Imoen and Jan.

some Aerie jelousy as well?

Archived