Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

Yes, there will also be some jealously from Aerie and Anomen both, depending on the nature of the flirt. They're mostly covered for jealousy in their respective romance tracks, but they are there.

Those who comment at other times will be commenting on humorous, teasing and exasperated grounds. ;)

*sits next to Eleima *

me too *watches how the world goes by through the window*

kidding aside, I decided to delay the BG run I was planning to do and wait for Aklon (funny how I make those runs every time for a new romance XD)

so I'm keepin' my fingers crossed here ^_^

In terms of help, there's really not much anyone can do right now. Hopefully I'll soon be up to the stage where coding starts, and then I'll need voice actors and eventually bug hunters.

Bear in mind though, that Beta testing is not always a fun way to play. I'll tryto have it polished up a little in alpha, but I'm a novice coder, so there's bound to be some horrible errors to track down.

Guest Dragon's Jewel
In terms of help, there's really not much anyone can do right now. Hopefully I'll soon be up to the stage where coding starts, and then I'll need voice actors and eventually bug hunters.

Bear in mind though, that Beta testing is not always a fun way to play. I'll tryto have it polished up a little in alpha, but I'm a novice coder, so there's bound to be some horrible errors to track down.

Here's the image in my head:

A figure stalks, slowly and quietly, through a field of tall grass. He pops his head up momentarily, revealing himself to be BigRob, attired in hunting khakis and that incredibly goofy looking crocodile dundee hat that has an actual name that I can't remember. He ducks back down and slowly makes his way to where the flowing grass ends, and carefully, quietly peeks through. There it is! In plain view, not 100 yards away, is his quarry--the infamous corrupted .d file.

hehehe, it might be worth noting that I'm taking a creative writing class this semester and I think it's affected my miiiiiiiiind.

well you can count me in for alpha testing, I'm also kinda a freak and I tend to open .d and .tra files just to check what was wrong so I don't get that angry if something's not right. Plus I'll be happeh to help ^_^

and lol

*pulls out a bow* I have a clear shot of it but should I kill it? If we kill the file data may go to waste! *gasp*

I think I prefer my bughunting with a wand of fireballs. But the khakis stay, it's traditional, after all.

Anyone who wants to don a pair of green shorts and a be-toothed hat when the time comes will be very welcome. :)

Archived