Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

The funny thing is, I've a Valygar ToB close friendship, closely entwined with the outcome of a bonded Xan romance, on my back burner. Now I wonder whether I should release v4... :love:

Oh, gosh, please don't withhold *that*! I've always wondered quite a few things about the lonesome ranger after that "<CHARNAME>, you are a remarkable woman indeed." banter... Hmmm... ???

"Are you sure you are not in love with me?" Tee hee.... :)

But, I'm digressing... Yes, pleeease little Easter Bunny, pleeeeease!! :)

(Even though, I'll probably not be there to see, I'll be on call... *sigh*)

i would do the valygar romance, but unfortunately, there's something about his voicing that reminds me irrisistably of this really creepy and exruciatingly annoying guy in my woodcarving class. silly, i know, but...

anyway, a lovetalk preview would be MOST apprieciated! yes. that would be nice. yes. hmm. i've run out of things to say. :)

Corthala Romantique/Valygar Romance-SoA written mostly by Domi is available, yes: http://america.iegmc.net/corthala/

It is a working one, but in the meantime the full SoA+ToB version of this mod is being worked on by Meira and will be released eventually.

And in Xan_v4 http://www.pocketplane.net/xan if and only if you follow the "bonded path"(elven female PC, second reply in the joining dialogue), you have a... something with Valygar in ToB. Romance? Friendship? Both and neither: it is something else, something, I think, that hasn't been done in BG2 yet. And, yes, it is fully available.

(Don't ask me what it has to do with Aklon's flirts. I assume it is the 'spam' part).

Corthala Romantique/Valygar Romance-SoA written mostly by Domi is available, yes: http://america.iegmc.net/corthala/

It is a working one, but in the meantime the full SoA+ToB version of this mod is being worked on by Meira and will be released eventually.

Oh, damn. Who still has this up? I am so tired of running after people asking to put them down. (Sigh.)

Guys, please, please, don't play it. It's broken, it's old to start with, needs fixing, needs ToB and all that. It's an old, old mod, and Meira's the only hope to get it anywhere near decent and suitable for consumption. There are plenty of other excellent mods on the market, such as Kulyok's Xan, so, please, give Meira a bit of time to sort it out. WHatever you do, please, don't play the old version. It's just not fit for playing.

Rob, I am soooo sorry for offtop!

Baldurs Gate is maybe so old, but many people wait for new mods.

Domi, but Corthala Romantique will be ready someday? :) (I love this mod so much, for "watercolor atmosphere" :) )

I hope then Aklon will be finish soon, too.

Spoiler!Kulyok, is any chance to :

"ressurect" Xan in bonded path?(I don't know: play again in new version or not :-P )

End of Spoiler!

PS. Ugh, my english, I beg for pardon :)

Archived