Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

lol aww why green. It will clash with my hair XD

aah bughunting... it brings memories *wonders to memory-land*

DORA the explorer? Wait wasn't that a cartoon on Fox Kids?

wait! are you a red-head too? i'm not alone! (right?)

as for dora the explorer, i don't know what channel she was on, but i've heard people talk about her. i think it's a program to help kids learn spanish. yeah, i know too much about this. don't ask how.

most irritating voice you have ever heard? obviously you have not watched Sailor Moon or DN Angel dubbed in English. *shudders* some of the voices they use are just horrid.

when it comes to anime stick with orginal Japanese and subtitles, trust me on this one.

naw my hair is in around 10 shades of bronze (not my fault, they just grow like this X.x with some sort of weird reflexes) and I look HORRIBLE in green >>;

oh my god.

SM in english dubbing was a tragedy. I agree, subs work for me and I like japanese voices

Fullmetal anyone? XD

>> Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!... oh no someone help us XD

naw my hair is in around 10 shades of bronze (not my fault, they just grow like this X.x with some sort of weird reflexes) and I look HORRIBLE in green >>;

My hair is just this uniform dark brown, so anything goe, I guess. (As long as it isn't bright flashy pink! :love: ) But don't worry Silver, we won't ostracize you because you can't wear khakis! ???

Fullmetal anyone? XD

Gosh, I really like FMP! Never got around to seeing the second season though... Sigh The boy I'm thinking of is a sergent... I'll take japanese with subs over dubbing any day!

Anyway, back to the main topic/thread, thingie. cough We've really digressed here... :) So, umm... are we there yet? :)

(Feel free to ignore me, BigRob!)

haha Yeah FMP is good... FMA is good too XD I <3 Edward Elric zomg <3

anyone knows any good anime about vampires? But not that Princess Miu, I didn't like it

<<

>>

*looks through window*

*sees planes and some cows*

Nah It doesn't look like we're there yet...

*looks through window*

*sees planes and some cows*

Nah It doesn't look like we're there yet...

*Looks through the window then turns to speak to Silver* Shouldn't that be plains? I think we're lost in the middle of nowhere, I can't see any aircrafts out there! :love:

I'm bored, someone play Battleship with me so I won't badger BigRob... ???

Like I said... Ignore me... :)

Dragon's Jewel: OOohhhhhh No I didn't @.@ How many episodes are there??

<< and har har very funneh, make one typo and people will drag the planes...

XD

>> is it a plane piloted by a mad cow from hell?

Archived