Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

:p Aklon's such a cutie.

Except--

Reaching it at last, you nibble at Aklon’s ear kissing and tracing the folds of his flesh

needs a comma between "ear" and "kissing", so it's

Reaching it at last, you nibble at Aklon's ear, kissing and tracing the folds of his flesh

Even though that's probably just a typo... :p

Great :D

I'm to lazy to read the entire thread so my apologies if this was already suggested. It's nothing big I was just thinking that if Aklon can make all kind of potions he could make a healing cream. So when Charname is seriously hurt he could help her applie it and even bandage her wounds and some such. This should happen after a serious battle after which Charname is badly hurt. The dialogue should go something like this

1. No thanks Aklon I can do it myself

2. Thanks Aklon that's very nice of you

I remember there was also a bioware banter with Aerie and Jaheira working on the same principle where Jaheira scolds Aerie and tells her to be more careful.

I've got something a little like it built in already (CHARNAME claims she's sick), but direct wound healing would be a good idea for something else I had in mind. Detecting when CHARNAME sustains the injury could be tricky, but I s'pose just detecting the end of combat and CHARNAME below 100% HP will be credible enough. Thanks. :D

What you can probably do, Rob is the following:

Set a script like this, that track PC's condition and will kick in a dialogue as soon as PC had sustained a serious wound within 10 minutes (or less) from being relatively hale:

IF

Global("P#CheckPCWound","GLOBAL",0)

HPPercentGT(Player1,90)

THEN

RESPONCE # 100

SetGlobal("P#CheckPCWound","GLOBAL",1)

SetRealGlobalTimer("P#CheckPCWoundTime","GLOBAL",300)

END

IF

Global("P#CheckPCWound","GLOBAL",1)

RealGlobalTimerExpired("P#CheckPCWoundTime","GLOBAL")

HPPercentLT(Player1,90) //or, perhaps even less, if the wound need to be bad//

THEN

RESPONCE # 100

SetGlobal("P#CheckPCWound","GLOBAL",2)

StartDialogueNoSet(Player1)

END

A typo, I think: "Response"

(By the way, am I the only one who uses G and SG ?)

Oh! BigRob, I've long wanted to ask: how many random responses to a flirt will Aklon have? I understand all flirts are different, but what is the average value?

Thanks for the code Domi, that may prove very handy indeed! At least I know it can be done now. The trick is to work out when to start doing it. :D

And Kulyok, Aklon has an average of, I'd say, four responses to each of the PC initiated flirts. Some have substantially more, but it's never less than three.

Hey, I might have found Aklon too late to be able to suggest any flirts, but I can still throw my ideas out into the ether (and maybe get BigRob to release a spoiler) :p

The party has stopped to rest

Aklon is practicing his martial art moves

*musn't be distracted with thoughts of Aklon without his shirt* :D

<CHARNAME> watches for a few moments, and then asks Aklon if he would be willing to show her a few moves.

He agrees, they practice a few moves, than <CHARNAME> suggest they spar for real. Aklon is dubious (raises his eyebrow) but he doesn't want to be rude. <CHARNAME> teases him a little bit, eggs him on, and finally (if only to get her to stop) he agrees.

<CHARNAME> and Aklon face off (oh yeah, Aklon may be older, wiser and more experienced, but he is going down!) <CHARNAME> looks like she wants to seriously kick his butt, Aklon looks back at her calmly (determined not to her her pride too badly)

<CHARNAME> flashes Aklon. He's so shocked he just stands there for a few seconds (he's still a guy after all) and <CHARNAME> knocks him on his behind and lands atop him laughing.

:p

*fans herself with her hand*

Boy, it's a good thing I go back to work tomorrow. These long holiday weekends are turning my brain to mush!

For some reason, whenever I try to look at the latest post on a topic here, I get an error:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Sorry for double posting, but I can't edit my last post cause of the error. Might be on my end, my computer is temperamental. The only way I can see them is if I go to post, then back out of it.

Anyway. On to what I was going to say. *thinks* Ah!

Miss Michelle got me thinking on flirts too! If the deadline hasn't passed..

Are there any special flirts/dialogues for a fellow monk? It'd be nice to get to see them bond over things they have in common.

Feel free to be vague if you'd rather not do the spoiler thing. Although I woudn't mind a bit. icon_whee.gif

Archived