Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

Hi Vereyena, thanks again for the interest in Aklon.

The rating of the romance encounters vary, depending on what paths you choose within them. Many of the flirts, as you can see form the examples, are pretty tame, but some of them will be of a stronger drift. Those stronger ones and some of the encounters in the love-talks, are probably somewhere at about an M-R level, the kind of thing you might read in a novel, but I won't be going into excruciating detail or anything. :)

And I'm still taking suggestions for flirting, Underdark or otherwise. The general flirt list for SoA is pretty much set for now, but ToB will need some new material. :)

Well, it is nice to know that you will have a suitable rating for suitable situations! Sounds promising. As for flirt ideas, here are couple.

Of, course sorry if I've repeated some of the ones you already have , but anything can happen. At least I guess I haven't seen anything like what I'm going to suggest anywhere in this topic.

So, idea No 1:

This may evelop from an already existing tag-play (or what is it called? Sorry, English not my first language). Let's say CHARNAME says something playfuly-naughty to Aklon, or any other reason you would consider for this flirt to take place. She tries to run away with him chacing her, well OF COURSE he will catch her, but unexpectadly they both stumble and fall down into the grass with Aklon ending up on top of Charname. There you may go into the details of how their laughs suddenly fade, their eyes meet, how they both feel the lava of passion start boiling in their veins... Well, I could've written an already fleshed out flirt for you, but I will live it for you to do(if you dont mind), course I'd like to have a bit of surprise even from the flirt that I've suggested, if you're going to use it of course And this is an actual scene from the book I'm writing, so it would be strange for people to find absolutely identical lines in my book and your mod. Ahem! I got carried away. So you deside on all the mushy stuff they feel at the moment of their landing on each other. And when charname is almost ready to embrace/kiss/caress him(these might be the options for Charname to chose from), Aclon will get up and help her to her feet. Might be something like "Before you were able to kiss/embrace/etc him, Aklon quickly got up... " And then charname may have a couple of options to:

1)express her disappointment. To what Aklon may reply something as "Be patient", or "Waiting fueles the desire" and give her a promising wink, or whatever you'll deside.

2) anything else you might come up with.

3) And of course the PC may say/do nothing.

4)say something like "Well, you won't be able to get away as easily this comming evening." To what Aklon, may reply something like wide grin, or give her... oh! here is an idea:

After PC says her line. Aklon: He smiles widely at your responce looking at you enigmatically. Then he leans down and places a deep and pacionate kiss apon your lips. The flames of desire envelop you even stronger, leaving you trembling and weack in your knees. Satisfied with the result of his kiss Aklon steps away from you with all the same grin on his lips. (this line is not from my book I just came up with it. So you may use it as it is if you like.)

PC: growl at him(or anything else you may think an aroused female may do at such situation.)

Aklon: "Hush, my love, waiting fueles the desire, you remember that, don't you?" With these words he turnes to the road ahead and leaves you standing there, praying to all the gods for the evening to come sooner. End. This flirt may have an on-rest steamy follow up.

Ok, this was quiet long, so the next one I'll try to shorten a bit.

This one may appear after some big quest finished successfully. For example defeat of Fircraag, or shadowdragon, or any other kind-of-epic size victory. When the company returns to the closest inn, which may happen at least once in a game of any player. Someone, NOT Aklon, may start this flirt, like for example Minsk, might do nisely saying something like "Such a grand but-kicking of evil deserves to be selebrated with good ale!". PC may acept the proposition. They all settle around a table, a little nice description of them drinking and laughing and shearing good time may do nicely. If there is Jan in a party he may share a short something or anybody else could have something short and fun to say. Well in other words that cosy little friendly scene that I always felt missing in the game. Then someone from the party aproaches PC and wispers into her ear that they saw Aklon slip something into her drink. Shortly after that PC should start feeling somewhat weird, but this feeling is definitely NOT of unpleasant nature, but quiet oposite in fact. Ok, to be short Aklon slipped some afrodisiak into her drink (he knows plants well, doesn't he, so he might've found one while treveling). So soon enough Aklon might be in dire need of leading PC into a secluded room. It would be nice actually to present the PC with a list of naughty things she might do while under the effect of the afrodisiak. Something like kissing him shamelessly in front of the entire tavern and their friends, or embracing him and pressing herself tightly against him in a ruther suggestive way, slipping his hand under her tunic, or slipping her hand into his pants :):) That kind of stuff. (if you need more ideas for what she might do just let me know. I have quiet an arsenal of naughtiness :( The dialogue might get finished with two of them preparing to leave to their room falloved by suggestive cheers and wistles fron the rest of the company. Would be nice, if it's possible of course, if you could make a forced rest as the end of this flirt. It would make sence. And after the rest a very short sweet Aklon-initiated good-morning fallow-up may go where they'll very briefly reflect on how gorgeous was the nght they've spent and PC will get a chance to ask what was it that he slipped in her drink. And she might get options to:

1) get playfully offended, and ask something like "Am I really that bad that you need to use THAT on me?"(on this one Aklon MUST flatter her shamelessly though. We ladies love to ask that kind of questions expecting BIG compliments in return ;)

2) lightly punch him on a stomach and then kiss him deeply.

3)say something like "You better watch your own drink from now on. I might not be an expert in herbs, but there are many merchants who will gladly sell me the right stuff ."

4) anything else you might come up with.

Eh... doesn't look much shorter than the first one :D Well, what can you make of someone who loves to write long storries? Anyways hope you like them. And hope I did not repeat anything that you already have. I guess they may very well be used for ToB as well. Ok, for now I'll go think of something else. Or at least start another response. Sorry for taking so much space but when I start I just cant miss any details :beer:

Thanks for the suggestions. I particularly like the celebratory scene in the tavern, it sounds like one I could have a lot of fun with. :)

As a once-only typeo f thing, that one might even find its way into SoA as an Aklon intiated flirt/floating Love-talk.

And you needn't worry too much about overlapping wording for your story, since I keep CHARNAME's emotional state somewhere to the side when writing the flirts. Acts and sensations are one thing, but the main character's feelings are the player's to decide. :D

I guess I agree with you on the part of feelings of the PC. Everyone reacts differently. I personally like this tactic. I remember playing one NWN module where the description bluntly and profoundly stated HOW my PC feels. And I personally loved it and it worked perfectly on me it was something like monkey see-monkey do. But absolutely, there will be many people who would hate that. I didn't think about it. Than the possible trick for the first suggestion is that Aklon might slightly but very intimately caress PC to somehow pour the oil into fire instead of telling how the PC feels about it. And I guess you can still put the description of Aklon's feelings. Something like Aklon's smile fades as his eyes meet yours. You notice Aklon's muscles suddenly tensing as his palm carressingly runs along your side. His lips part as his face slowly lowers towards yours. You can feel his burning breath upon your cheek and neck.

Then the options for the PC to"Reach to kiss/hug/whatever him" . And then he brakes free and helps her to her feet. I think something hot still should be said. Usually if you don't want to dirrect the PC to her feelings, then the best way is describe to her the feelings of her supposed partner. :)

Ok, done with that. I hope it's better now.

But I still think that the "afrodisiak" one should have the description of how the PC begins to feel. After all it's like a fear/charm/dominate spell, even though the player does not actually experiences it, she has to believe that her character does, othervise the game and this flirt in particular woun't make sence. And she is not told right away that it is an afrodisiak she just suddenly begins to feel pleasantly dizzy, and extremely aroused towards Aklon. The mentioning of something in her drink and her unexpected feelings are the only clues to what he had done.

Ok, while playing the game yesterday evening I've found another area that might need attention. Have no idea if anybody had suggested it already, but I'll write it anyways just in case. I guess somewhere to the middle of the game (I did not monitor when exactly) in the Copper Coronett appears a strange elf Salvanas his name I guess, who will hit on PC female ruther strongly. I guess he appears some time after the romance with Anomen is consumed. Yet Anomen did NOT react in any way to that elf nether to the fact that PC was flirting with the elf as well. I consider it weird. Maybe you could make Aklon react to that? That doesn't need to be something long, but at least that elf would make sence out there.

Salvanas is a constant fixture in CC. He will hit on a female PC or a female NPC in your party if you select her to talk to him. They all have different reactions. Salvanas is one of the favorite candidates for interjecting in IE mods.

Yes, Aklon will have some words for Salvanas. He's too good an opportunity to miss. :)

And the main reason that I don't describe how CHARNAME feels in dialogues is that it does jar badly if that isn't how the player would have them react. It does creep into the dialogues occasionally, but I should catch all of those in the editing process. I have generally taken any response in the dialogues as a demonstration of the PC's feelings and had Aklon react accordingly. But as you pointed out, adding fun chemicals from Aklon's pharmacopoiea is a whole different kettle of fish and I'd have more rein that way. There will still be options for CHARNAME to resist, should she wish to though. :D

That's good to know BigRob :) And I agree with your points.

Ok, here is a little something again. Should be in a tavern as well (does it get obvious that I love taverns and think them the most romantic places in the world? :) ) Ok, so this one might be Aklon initiated. Apon entering tavern he proposes the PC to go to rest at once, if she agrees, they go to their room and find that that particular room has a fire-place. BUT only one chair in front of it. Aklon might propose to sit in front of the fire for some time bfore they go to rest, if Charname doesn't mind sitting on his lap of course. So there they might have a little conversation, reflecting on how they met for the first time(I always find them very romantic) Aklon might tell that he... well you're the creator you know better what he thought of her in the beginning. And she in response might tell what she thought of him. Couple of versions like

1)I didn't trust/didn't like you at first, but then...

2)I thought you annoying, but then...

3)I guess I liked you the very firs time I lay my eyes on you...

4) whatever else there might be,

5)ofcourse an option for not telling him anything. Just sitting there in silence.

To what his responses could be:

to 1 and 2 something like "I'm happy that had changed." but longer and more romantic version of it.

to 3 and simmilar: "happy to know that"

Then there might be options for PC to:

1) gently kiss him on lips/cheek and propose to go to sleep.

2) kiss him deeply and suggestively, implying that she is not that tired anymore :)

3)fall asleep on his chest (that would be my choice :love: )

4, 5...) whatever else fits in here.

His responses:

1) they both go to the bed and immediately fall asleep in each other hands.

2)..... ;):D:devil::D:band::devil::):love: Ok, think you got the idea ;)

3) apon noticing her asleep he caries her to the bad, tucks her in. lies beside her and they fall asleep in eash other's arms.

Would be nice for this convo to end with a forsed rest.

Eh... seems i can never be short. :oops:

Why do you need all that elaborate, un-reproducible in the game (without adding a new area or a MOS) set-up for a viable flirt apparently entirely unrelated to it? Ie he can ask PC about her first impression at any time; If you'd like a chair-lapsitting flirt, then it is probably better if the flirt remains focused on these things. I'd suggest breaking it into two flirst :)

Hrm. I think it could very easily be turned into a blatant cuddling flirt or floating LT, OnRest in an Inn/Tavern (easily adaptable for outdoor resting).

I'd help, but my overactive imagination prevents me from writing flirts. Sure, I get the IDEA for one, but then my mind runs away from me and my thoughts quickly become R-rated. :)

Why do you need all that elaborate, un-reproducible in the game (without adding a new area or a MOS) set-up for a viable flirt apparently entirely unrelated to it? Ie he can ask PC about her first impression at any time; If you'd like a chair-lapsitting flirt, then it is probably better if the flirt remains focused on these things. I'd suggest breaking it into two flirst :)

Well, I guess I did not think about it :D it's just I'm so much in love with taverns, fireplaces and sitting together on one chair in front of already mentioned fireplace, that I've really forgot about the fact that there is a need for another area. Well then this flirt could be very well used in outdoor area before the rest. They might be sitting on a log in front of the camp-fire. Thanks for pointing that out! :D

Hrm. I think it could very easily be turned into a blatant cuddling flirt or floating LT, OnRest in an Inn/Tavern (easily adaptable for outdoor resting).

I'd help, but my overactive imagination prevents me from writing flirts. Sure, I get the IDEA for one, but then my mind runs away from me and my thoughts quickly become R-rated.  :)

Hee-hee... Well considering what BigRob told me, R-rated is welcome here :D:D

There are few types of Love-talks in the lingo:

-sequential or 'core' lovetalks, that are set on timer and have to occur in order for the romance to progress

-Floater love-talks: they occur seemingly at random and compliment the sequence. Floaters do not have to occur for the romance to progress. They can be either entirely random or target specific event in the game (ie PC lost her soul), specific state of the romance (anywhere between core lovetalks N and M), presence of another NPC in the party, or what have you. :)

-Flirts - player initiated repetitive action that has various random responces from an NPC; they are a special case (romantic actions usually) of a Player Initiated Dialogue

Some people also talk about NPC-initiated flirts, but I do not see much difference between them and 'floaters'

The difference I place on them is that if I'm going into more than two possible tiers of choices, then it's a love-talk.

If I'm going to be telling a little tale about how you come to be in the situation for the flirt, it'll probably be Aklon initiated. But if you're in a tavern, I assume there'd be chairs, tables and fireplaces enough that I wouldn't have to be telling any stories to get you there. :D

Little chats reflecting on how CHARNAME and Aklon met, would be either floating LTs (and maybe into ToB) or in the force-talk opions. I think I might have something close to that in there already, but it doesn't end with a flirt. :)

Archived