Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

Don't even really need the chair. Just a fireplace and a nice little rug on the floor to cuddle on.

Come to think about it, the bed's not necessary in that instance, either...*suddenly breaks away from thought*

No, must keep mind here, must keep mind here, must keep...*watches mind run away* Oh bloody hell!

I could remove the intervening line from Aklon in the initial flirt selection by making the [Hug Aklon] option refer to additional choices in CHARNAME's dialogue, basically making CHARNAME talk to herself... but that's a pure guess as to whether its possible or not.

I was just working on something for BG1NPC and (following JC's expert advice) managed to connect from PC line to PC line. Basically you will just need to assign Player1.DLG before you use PC to PC to Player1 and then remove it after PC's lines are done using SetDialogue()

Ah ha! Thanks Domi, that's good news. :)

So, based on the fact hat I can just slap two tiers of choices one after the other, would everyone like to see the more complicated flirts go:

PC force-talks Aklon -> PC chooses flirt -> PC gets additional choices given by herself -> Flirt begins

or

PC force-talks Aklon -> PC chooses flirt -> PC gets small narrative bit from Aklon -> PC gets additional choices -> Flirt begins

I was thinking, that since he is a traveler, perhaps PC can ask if she could leaf through his traveling journals. Then it can create a journal in Aklon's inventory, that will have a number of different records every time you 'read' it (ie like a conversible item). :)

I was thinking, that since he is a traveler, perhaps PC can ask if she could leaf through his traveling journals. Then it can create a journal in Aklon's inventory, that will have a number of different records every time you 'read' it (ie like a conversible item).

*quietly creeps by and steals Domi's idea*

Now, why haven't anyone thought of it before?

Which just made you want to rea it all the more, of course... :)

*delurks briefly to do some self-promoting*  :D

It's not a bad idea at all, if you need an idea of how to code in the self-updating npc journal, go take a look at the Neht mod. Moonfruit and I figured out how to do that a long time ago. :D

Thank you for your offer of free code. I will be sure to plumb the very depths of this mod and steal all information contained therein. :D

Obviously my teasing posts of flirt names in the progress report thread is a dreadful torture, so here's a few more teaser flirts form the more recently written flirts.

As always, comments and criticism are welcomed. :p

PC: I love you Aklon.

Aklon (Random): Thank you <CHARNAME>. And I... (Aklon’s arms wrap themselves around you as he steps closer, and his lips descend to firmly kiss you. When the kiss is done, he leans back, contemplating you contentedly) I love you too. [End]

(This is the old format for Multi-choice Flirts, I haven't got around to doing this one up yet).

PC: (Touch Aklon’s hair)

Aklon: (Aklon’s hair offers many possibilities. What will you do?)

PC: 1. [brush a stray lock of hair from Aklon’s brow]

2. Others....

Aklon (Random): (Aklon’s hair tie seems to be a little loose, judging by how much hair has escaped it. You run your fingers through the threads, tickling yourself as they reorient themselves between your fingers. Aklon turns to look at you as you set his hair more or less back in place, a little smile on his lips) I would find a better way to tie my hair, except that it would mean you would no longer do this. I am sure you can understand my reluctance in this matter, can you not? [End]

PC: [Walk close to Aklon]

Aklon (Random): (Your strides have to lengthen to pull even with Aklon, who has fallen into an easy, but distance eating lope. As you come alongside him though, he slows his legs, turning to look at you with questioning eyes. When no words are forthcoming from you, Aklon gives a little shrug and his questioning expression blooms into an affectionate smile. His hand reaches out behind you, cupping your backside briefly, before settling itself around your waist) Suddenly my love, I find that reaching our destination is no longer so pressing a matter. The joy is in the journey.

[End]

(This is the new format for Multi-choice Flirts)

PC: [Close with Aklon so you can kiss him]

Aklon (Random): (Aklon’s head turns slightly and his eyes light up as you approach, though he stands still, waiting for you).

PC: 1. [Embrace Aklon, kiss and nibble his ear]

2. Others....

Aklon (Random): (Swiftly, you close the last of the distance to Aklon, your arms drawing his head down as you trace kisses up his jaw, seeking your goal. Reaching it at last, you nibble at Aklon’s ear, kissing and tracing the folds of his flesh, drawing a sudden intake of breath from him. For his part, Aklon appears content for you to have your way with him, his hands stroking your back while he nuzzles against you, but not so energetically as to remove his ear from your reach). [End]

PC: [Massage Aklon’s shoulders] You’re looking tense Aklon. You need to relax more.

Aklon (Random): (Your hands meet the very taut muscles of Aklon’s neck and begin to work, kneading the flesh beneath your fingers until you drive away some of the stiffness. Aklon gives a pleased sigh, rolling his shoulders slightly as you massage them. You pause for a moment in your ministrations and Aklon turns around, taking you in his arms and kissing you gently on the lips) Thank you for the massage, my love. Your touch erases so much weariness. But I hope you will forgive any future tension. This life is not a safe one and I worry about you. [End]

Archived