About This File
What's New in Version Beta 2 See changelog
- Fixed bug with Commoners Use Drab Colors where commoners ended up lookng like they were made of chocolate instead
- Unique Icons was expanded to BG2 games; also fixed a bug where it was not updating helmet animations
- After discussion, Rest Anywhere was expanded into mltiple components. The main component continues to work as the original, and Disable Non-Hostile Rest Spawns and Alter Hostile Rest Spawns have been added to give players a finer grain of control.
- Friendly Random Drops could pull from the wrong table in IWDEE.
- Fixed a bug with Friendly Random Drops > Choose Your Drop where it was not accounting for Orrick's reward after you bring him the Mythal book. Also fixed the bug that would cause the Kuldahar merchant to leave after the orog attack, for real this time.
- All BAMs in the mod converted to uncompressed for better cross-platform goodness.
- Fixed a couple of bugs where Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes & Dreams was not quite matching and replacing verything it should and Gaelan's dialogue lacked the shortcuts it was supposed to have
- Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes & Dreams will skip adjusting the Irenicus-Cowled Wizard cutscene in the Promenade if the player has installed Extended Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene from Almateria's Restoration Project. Other cutscenes and dreams are still affected in this case.
- Fixed bug with Increase Potion Stacking where it handled items with multiple charges incorrectly; thanks argent77!
- OS X version now up to date with WeiDU v239, as the Windows version; thanks argent77 again!
- With version Beta 2: