About This File
The Tweaks Anthology is a WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks that will run on every Infinity Engine game, from the original Planescape:Torment, through the Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate series, and the new Enhanced Editions of the games. The successor to BG2 Tweaks and several other tweak packs, some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install.
What's New in Version v6 See changelog
- Updated Chinese translation; thanks angel_c4!
- EET chapter numbers are now handled in a more uniform fashion
- Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots wasn't working on IWDEE; thanks argent77 for the fix
- Potion bags were not getting unique icons; thanks agris for the fix
- The Anthology has now consolidated components from SCS and BG1NPC:
- Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn is now expanded to cover all games with BG content (BGEE, BGT, Tutu, EET)
- Added Make Individual Strongholds Available components
- Move NPCs from Baldur's Gate is now expanded to cover Viconia and Shar-Teel, and each NPC can be moved individually
- Invisible Cloak of Mirroring is renamed and no longer nukes animations for the associated spells, to better facilitate combat feedback
- Assimilated Make party members less likely to die irreversibly; Allow BG1 NPC pairs to separate; BG1 NPCs go to inns; Allow Yeslick to use axes; Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack; Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads; Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge
- With version v6: