About This File
The Tweaks Anthology is a WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks that will run on every Infinity Engine game, from the original Planescape:Torment, through the Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate series, and the new Enhanced Editions of the games. The successor to BG2 Tweaks and several other tweak packs, some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install.
What's New in Version v1 See changelog
- A new configuration file, cdtweaks.txt, is now available in the mod's folder. Players can use this file to set inputs for the Romance Cheats and Minimum Stats Cheat components prior to installation. Doing so will allow the mod to be installed unattended, e.g. as part of a Big World Setup install. If the configuration file is not utilized, or indicates no changes, the player will be prompted during installation of these components, just like before.
- Added Remove Blur Effect from Equipped Items and Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes components
- Reveal City Maps is not actually the default for BGT, so this component is now available
- Fixed a bug with Do Not Reveal City Maps where it could stuff other on-load actions in area scripts
- Gems and Potions Require Identification now has the option to just affect gems, just affect potions, or both
- Fixed two bugs with the Change Experience Point Cap > Remove Completely option. It was not extending the shaman spell tables, causing shamans to lose spellcasting ability after level 40. In addition, players on BGEE/SoD games would get trapped at the level-up screen on high levels, since the game had HLA tables defined but no HLAs to select.
- With the BG1 NPC Project installed, Shar-Teel could still leave due to high reputation with the Happy Patch installed. This is no longer the case.
- No Traps or Locks had a small bug where it could overwrite flags in the area file. It also tries to be a bit more precise on which traps and locks to remove.
- Fixed a bug with the Multiple Romances option of Romance Cheats where the original BioWare romances could possibly stall after meeting the Gorion-wraith in Throne of Bhaal.
- Closed an exploit with Stores Purchase All Item Types where special stores--such as Officer Vai in Beregost--could be used for money generation due to their special buy/sell markups.
- Fixed bug with Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armors where he was not checking for the correct item in Tutu games to reset his armor timer
- Improved Fate Spirit Summoning is no longer available for install on EET games, as EET includes similar functionality by default
- The armor lookup table used by Allow Stealth and Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor per P&P, Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Armor, and Icon Improvements has been expanded with new items, notably EET.
- The werewolf paws in Shapeshifter Rebalancing are now flagged as two-handed items to prevent their use in the offhand or with a shield.
- Alter Weapon Proficiency System > Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies should now be more reliable updating weapon proficiency names in items, specifically ninja-tō, in EE games.
- Fixed bug with Unique Containers trying to patch a mod item that was not a bag.
- If the Increase Jewelry and Gem Stacks or Increase Scroll Stacking components make an item stackable where it was not, actions in scripts and dialogues could potentially take an entire stack of these items where previously they only took one item. The component will now adjust these actions to only take one item.
- With version v1: