What crossmod banter would you like to see?

Kaeloree

Fade-Amber banters and romance conflict.;)

Both are a type of Tiefling, both a thieves, both have very similar views about slavery. Both are very self-reliant ;) , and lets not forget both would be very competitive over each other when they're both interested in the PC. :wub:

(although Amber could just as easily fall for the 2nd player character. :)

Also the fact Fade needs some crossmod content badly goes to it as well. I guess thats my suggestion for ya. ;)

I'd die to see a Tiax-Tsujatha.. but I don't think that will happen.. will it?

Anything related to Xan is great with me. (No, I'm not an obsessed fan, not at all... oh no, Edwin's rubbing off on me, isn't he.)

I'd also like to see some crossmod with Solaufein.. I positively adored his conversations with Kivan, and would love to see more of that nature. Although I think the issue there is getting in touch with Weimer, isn't it?

Plus finding Touchstone (wild elf fighter) makes me wish he had a bit of crossmod with at least Kivan.. ;)

I'm so very greedy ;)

Yup, agree with Riviera - Touchstone should have his crossmod content!

And Solaufein - ah, our brooding poet would have so much to discuss with so many NPCs!

And I would like to see another crossmod for Trujatha as well. Hm, well... a pity that Sillara and nethrin gave up modding :)

Kivan - Auren anybody? Am I really the only one dreaming of this? Man I had hoped this did make it into version 5, and the long face when I realised that Auren and Kivan still don't recognice (sp?) each other.

In my best dreams Auren and Kivan talks together

I think it would be safe to say Kivan-EverybodyWhoDoesn'tAlreadyHaveKivanBanters. And those that have them already should have more. And then we're going to chain Domi to her computer and send in food, coffee, and scantily clad male gymnasts to amuse her during her breaks. :)

I think it would be safe to say Kivan-EverybodyWhoDoesn'tAlreadyHaveKivanBanters. And those that have them already should have more. And then we're going to chain Domi to her computer and send in food, coffee, and scantily clad male gymnasts to amuse her during her breaks. :)

I will second this gladly. Add me to the list of Kivan fans. I loved his banters with Keldorn especially.

Honestly, any and all characters who don't have banters, please add them! Even with characters I'm not fond of, the banters add depth to both the game and the characters themselves. Everyone wins.

God I love G3. :)

And then we're going to chain Domi to her computer and send in food, coffee, and scantily clad male gymnasts to amuse her during her breaks.

...and a nanny. Toddlers! Kira managed to put TV's remote control into the dishwasher today. I took it out... and well, when my husband came home and demanded the remote, I had a terrible suspicion after we couldn't find it anywhere.

Ta-da-da!

She put two remotes into the dishwasher. I guess, I will have to return it to the cable company claiming a complete ignorance of why it's not working.

Did she actually figure out how to turn it on? Or did you just fire it up without looking? Either explanation is valid. There are few things on the planet more clever than your average toddler. They have no idea what they can't do. And it's amazing what ordinary household things we do without looking.

Gotta be careful from now on. Once they figure out how the dishwasher works, they want to help out. So they open it up and put stuff in and take it out, often putting it back in the drawer still dirty. When my nephew was that age, he was living with me, and cut himself badly enough to need stitches when he decided he was going to grab a steak knife out of the dishwasher. Many appliance shops carry child-proof locks for appliances.

But back on topic: Crossmod would be greatly enriched by more Kivan banters.

... Looking into that nanny...

Guest jastey*
She put two remotes into the dishwasher. I guess, I will have to return it to the cable company claiming a complete ignorance of why it's not working.
Hahaha! This is priceless. That's one of those stories you'll remember (and tell her..) her whole life. I mean, it is hard to understand. Sometimes you are allowed to take your preferred spoon out of that thing, sometimes Mommy is even yelling when you only try to open the door. You have a smart kid, she already understood that things are put in there, and she wanted to help. That's so cute. Now you have to explain that remote controls aren't suited for this purpose.

Sorry for carrying on the off-top, but having the third toddler at home I kinda know these things. :)

Or did you just fire it up without looking?

That one. I rescued the first one, went to put her into the crib so that I can handle the knives and stuff, stacked them onto the door, and closed the damn thing without checking the upper shelf. Luckily, our dishwasher does lock, 'cause you know those shiny sharp metal things are the bestthing in the world to play with.

She actually has her own battarey-less remote control, she just likes daddys' better. And by whatever reason, she adores the godsdamned dishwasher. I have a photo of her sitting in it, that I am sure she'll see every time I recount that story to her....

But back on topic: Crossmod would be greatly enriched by more Kivan banters.

Sure, no problems, I don't mind doing it. It's just a matter of getting together with the authors, since I don't really play BG2 any more. :)

Archived