DLTCEP Requests Thread

Galactygon

Afraid it's still not working. I've tried running as an administrator + compatibility with XP, then tried each separately with the same result of no voiceset sounds. If you don't have Vista, I imagine this probably won't get fixed. I wonder if other Vista users are having the same problems, or if it's just me.

Avenger: I don't know how you save DLTCEP configuration, but it would be nice if it did not require administrator priviliege.

Hint: if this is with a file,the appdata variable is a direcory very suitabe for this kind of stuff, if it is from registry, you should use HKCU instead of HKLM.

more interlinking, so one could eg. jump from a cre to its dialog, item or effect.

more than one thing at a time, so you can eg. have an effect and an item open at the same time.

This is one of the oldest unfulfilled wishes :)

This is one of the oldest unfulfilled wishes :grin:
I'd second it. I get around it by launching DLTCEP multiple times or using NI, but either alternative is annoying.

Edit: while I'm here, I don't know if I've noted before but while editing search maps, the actual overlay can be off sometimes by 1 or even 2 squares on the grid. Makes a difficult task even more difficult :).

I must say that editing area overleys is the real pain in the butt. I'd like to see the feature of making overleys by drawing the polygon and filling it with overley, much like in IEEP (but IEEP itself cannot do it). Is it possible to do something about it?

If you draw a polygon (as wallgroup) then click on 'make overlay' then it does this.

It is in dltcep for a long long time.

Archived