Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

I don't post much nowadays, but I've still been following some of the promising BG mods, including Delainy. I have BG2 installed, ready and waiting for Del to get released. So keep up the good work and know that there are still people around who like the BG series and appreciate everything you modders have done (and continue to do) to make these classics even better. :rolleyes:

Really pushing along, aren't we? I'm glad to hear it. And while a flirtpack would be cool, I think I could live without it. Flirtpacks aren't really at the core of BG romances, in my opinion. I mean, I greatly enjoyed the original Bioware included romances without flirtpacks and I don't anticipate the flirting part of NPC romances anyway.

I know I've said this before, but I really truly feel this will complete the Baldur's Gate experience for me. Ever since playing Tales of the Sword Coast, I was angry Bioware totally missed out on this whole plotline. It made me so depressed when I couldn't take her back with me and I am so overjoyed that you are finishing the story Bioware should have told. Once again, I would really like to thank you for your continued hard work.

I am trying. As I said, those who had their doubts...well, I certainly understand their wariness.

However, like the lack of a flirtpack, I didn't want to make more promises that may not come to fruition. (Of course, if they do get in, then that is to the better)

Well, if worse comes to worse, you could just release whatever you have(even if it is just a text file) and it would be better than nothing.

I just wanted you to know that your hard work is very appreciated.

Edited by Raltar
I know I've said this before, but I really truly feel this will complete the Baldur's Gate experience for me.

I think I've said the same (and if I haven't, then I should have), Del will really be a way to fulfill the BG saga, given as she was the nearest thing I came to a romantic unmodded game (I don't count getting charmed) :crazyeyes:

And as much as I like flirtpacks/friendship packs (interaction with your NPC's is fun), Del alone will be the thing I'm looking forward to. It's your mod, whatever we'll get, we should be thankful for.