Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Long time - er - mod d/ler, first time poster? At any rate, whenever I have to reinstall BG and my mods due to catastrophes (happens far more often than I'd like), I always end up poking around this sub-forum to see whats up. So consider this my "huzzah go team" post!

What other mod are you working on? If you don't mind me asking, of course. I honestly don't follow the modding community as much as I used to. I mostly just stop by here once a day to see if there's been any progress.

Well, not to give too much away, but my part is working on some of the small modules I mentioned way back on this thread, and incorporated into a bigger mod. There will definitely be extra quests, for one thing...

I apologize, and don't want to be so oblique. Until we get other bits done, and agree, though, I will keep it secret :)

Once I really get into the swing of things (like with being at school), and such, I will definitely getting more on Del done. Yes, I realize it is going up to four years in development...

I can honestly say I've felt more like writing since getting back into this than I have a long time...though I also have gotten rusty.

Edited by Bri

We are still with you, Bri. I'm following this page three years now, and i'm waiting just for you to replay those great games that are Baldur's Gate 1 and 2...

Please, just keep in mind you're not being forgotten, nor is Delainy.

Please, forgive me if i ask... but... if i was to look at numbers, what would the percentage of del completion? (i admit, i hope to hear 99.9% :()

Do not abandon her, i think she is truly wanted.