Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

I actually have gotten something done, but not enough to put up a new sample yet, though I hope so soon. The majority of my stuff so far has been wrapping up some dental work, getting fillings done, and will be getting my last two wisdom teeth removed soon.

Edited by Bri
Guest Lathaon

How's it going? I finally got round to finishing BG1 after all these years.

Any idea when this might be finished? I don't really want to start BG2 before then, if that can be avoided.

Guest Lathaon

I wan't really asking for a "firm date on finishing", just a rough idea. Like whether it's going to be a matter of decades or years or months or weeks... :p

Huzzah for rough guesstimates!!! I've just recently reinstalled BG1 on my computer and remembered just how much I want Delainy in my party. Please don't rush but thank you for trying to get this mod done this year, and for the mod in general.

I should be able to get the writing done in the next 2-3 months, and then there will still need to be some coding, though some kind inviduals have offered to do so. However, I still want to get all the writing done first.

Roughly 1/3 lovetalks planned (there is only going to be about 10 in ToB...and many of those are forced ones, like with the shade of Gorion, etc.), and 1/4 of quest interjections written. Long hours at work are the worst part of it.

Edited by Bri