Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

It's been a while, but didn't this start on another site? If so, that's when I started watching this one.

A bit of ancient history, but there had been an old site (this was...well, 9+ years ago...for some reason I think it had Forgotten and Projects in its title) and a forum for possible ideas. One of which was about Delainy. I made about 2-3 possible banters/dialogues, CamDawg had liked them at the time...and showed me this site.

It's been a while, but didn't this start on another site? If so, that's when I started watching this one.

A bit of ancient history, but there had been an old site (this was...well, 9+ years ago...for some reason I think it had Forgotten and Projects in its title) and a forum for possible ideas. One of which was about Delainy. I made about 2-3 possible banters/dialogues, CamDawg had liked them at the time...and showed me this site.

I think the site your originally posted it to was called Forgotten Wars, but I'm not certain. Definitely had Forgotten in the title. I remember a lot of really cool mod ideas showing up there, but not many actually being completed. It's really great to see you still making progress on Delainy. I'll still be looking forward to it, no matter how long it might take.

but it seems to me you've got a lot of material if you're clear into ToB with the dialogue. In terms of stairs, it's a long way down from here. You've gotten pretty far up there! How's the view?

All that really needs finished is the romance part for Del. Even the NPC dialogue is written for Del and the other party members. It certainly wasn't my wish to go this long...and the view can be a bit dizzying.

As for the actual modding, no it normally doesn't take this long by any stretch. And hence the reasons for my apologies, and such.

Sweet of you to say so, but I know until it is done others may have their doubts. As it is, I'm hoping to get the Gorion talk sometime tonight after I get home (the one where you meet the Master Ghost in the Forest of Mir). The fall of Saradush lovetalk will have to be later this week.

I'm getting excited over these updates. Can't wait to see all your hard work in game. I'll be doing a whole series play-through when that day comes. As always, thank you for the time and energy you have put into this.

You are endearingly humble, but I wish you wouldn't seem so down on yourself about time this and waiting that. I know it's probably way past too late for this sentiment, but I hate to think this feels more like a burden than an enjoyment for you. I know that feeling and it's awful. I fuss and I worry, so reward yourself somehow, won't you? Eat something tasty, do something fun.