Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

You have been busy, indeed! The Gorion/Masterwraith situation always struck me as one that would be challenging but really interesting to write around.

Trying to keep some forward progress ^_^ Although, some of it may still get reworked, etc. I anticipate doing the fall of Saradush next.

If I were clever I'd rewrite the Katamari Damacy main theme for Bri. On a roll! Reworking is to be expected with someone who wants to write quality material. With what little I've dabbled in creative writing, it always turns into draft after draft after draft. XD Is it not the best feeling in the world when you write something and say, "No, I'd better not touch it. This is good," though? Rare and precious moments!

Reworking is to be expected with someone who wants to write quality material.

This will only apply to recent material. Older stuff may be worked on (spelling, grammar, etc.), but it is really only the new stuff that may be edited heavily. In fact the one I 'finished' has had some good suggestions which I will work on tomorrow.

Is it not the best feeling in the world when you write something and say, "No, I'd better not touch it. This is good," though? Rare and precious moments!

Heh, an almost impossible happenstance for any writer.

Well, I had samples of banters, and lovetalks for Shadows of Amn. I've already done some ToB banters a couple years back, just not lovetalks. However, I want to get a bit more done before I do (and being smaller, there aren't as many to share).

It's alright Kulyok. I had answered it a long time back, but it was buried under the ton of pages. I'm aiming to just get Delainy out. At one point, way at the start, I was going to try and do a Durlyle, but that isn't going to happen.

I just saw the June 9th update, I registered only to add my voice to those expressing excitement for the progress ^_^

Heh, well progress is being made, although I won't really have much time to work on the next lovetalk until this weekend.