Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Looking fine, if not way more than that (ah, fleshed out npc, ahem).

Starting this campaign (BWS "Expert", almost full) in less than two days, so not with her this time it seem.

This said, if she is EE compatible, it would mean a meeting in some years from today ?
(Hm, pas si simple, et meme, vu comment évolue la vie).

In any case, the range & diversity of content trough the years = amazing (both devs & users + content).
A shame this said that most of the picture did not follow, quite a subject it is (data keeping, as to personal archives : micro sd, off line out of sync/update, with backup, in case).

Adaptation, my glass of "Greco di Tufo", white Italian 2012, is warming, which is not a good thing, at all !
(Be it a gift or acquisition, opening a wine bottle is always a heart pinch, but then, especially with white ones, t° & glass, light & condition, hm.

+1 as to that avatar, guess the size do not give it all details and so, ahem.
(ah, details).

Bene vivere, if not this campaign, may it be later (will be some days until my character actualy get to meet her, so, hope will never (totally) die.

Sorry in advance but I have to ask... is there any progress regarding Delainy? :)

No need to apologize. Progress has been nil. I've been doing a lot of work for the Winter Wolves game (we are hoping to be done by early 2015). I know I need to set some time aside, and finish what little is left for Del's writing.

It doesn't help I've been fighting in infection the last couple weeks; might see a little hospital time with it.

Edited by Bri

Sorry in advance but I have to ask... is there any progress regarding Delainy? :)

No need to apologize. Progress has been nil. I've been doing a lot of work for the Winter Wolves game (we are hoping to be done by early 2015). I know I need to set some time aside, and finish what little is left for Del's writing.

It doesn't help I've been fighting in infection the last couple weeks; might see a little hospital time with it.

Hiya Bri, hope you're feeling better. Just dropping by to let you know I'm still very excited at the prospect of the upcoming mod. Please take all the time you need, but know that there are still people following this mod with great interest. =D

Hiya Bri, hope you're feeling better. Just dropping by to let you know I'm still very excited at the prospect of the upcoming mod. Please take all the time you need, but know that there are still people following this mod with great interest. =D

Thanks; I meant to reply earlier. I'm feeling better, and the writing continues apace for Winter Wolves. Worst comes to worst, I should be done with that in March (with a hopeful game release in Fall of this year).

After that, I will devote the free time to finishing up the last of the writing.

Hey, i got an account on this forum mainly to check out this mod and I was wonder a few things,

A: Is this mod still in development

B: If so are there plans to make it useable for BB2:EE my system speciffically the mac apple store version

C: I couldn't help but notice many of the admittedly very old image links are down and I was wondering if I could find any image portraits that were or are planned to be used for this mod.

Thank you

I know this is an old refrain, especially in light of the 10 years, but it is still in development. I actually have the last 4 banters, and epilogues now planned. I've been focusing on a writing assignment for Winter Wolves Game the last 9 months; needless to say, that has reinvigorated my writing.

As for version, etc. I can't say at this point. And there are some portraits that I've saved, but admittedly they aren't on the links.

I was looking through some save files for SOA last night and came across my party that is set up for Delaney.

PC: Dualclass Fighter-Cleric

Minsc: Barbarian (thanks shadowkeeper)

Jaheira:

I had played the whole way through BG/ToSC with the default team and this PC specifically to do a run with Delaney. Should be fun.