Things changed/cut from original game (Imoens role after spellhold etc)

Guest Piotyr

I heard there were dev posts about things such what how spellhold was suppose to end differently for imoen and a few other things. Anyone know where I can get that info? I've been searching for days and turned up nothing but a few passing remarks.

From what I've gathered, Imoen was supposed to be dead after/during/before spellhold.
I believe Imoen was originally going to turn into the Ravager (like you turn into the Slayer, but better) and assault Suldanessellar with Irenicus. That was scrapped, but the ravager animation stuck around as the (bad) pit fiend animation.
From what I've gathered, Imoen was supposed to be dead after/during/before spellhold.
I believe Imoen was originally going to turn into the Ravager (like you turn into the Slayer, but better) and assault Suldanessellar with Irenicus. That was scrapped, but the ravager animation stuck around as the (bad) pit fiend animation.

I seem to recall coming across something way back in the heyday of Unfinished Business research that this was the case. Gaider made lots of random posts in various places, but I think most of them have been lost...

...but it explains the lack of BIMOEN2, and the interdia.2da entries

IMOEN2 NONE BIMOEN25

SAREVOK NONE BSAREV25

She would never have had the opportunity to have a banter, so no banter file in SoA development. Then ToB comes along, and they need that banter file.

Thats what happens in the book.

Archived