Adalon romance? :D

Gospel

Not something I'm doing, more like a mod request, or idea. ^_^

It would be sooooo fun! :D Adalon is nice! !:) And cute! !:)

And like, Adalon and CHARNAME could umm... talk, and huggle, and meow :) She has an Elven form, you see. :D

And... she and CHARNAME could raise her little hatchlings! :) At least, an Elven CHARNAME could...

Yiss! :)

Anyone? :D

What class do you think she would be? Sorceress? She could maybe have a Polymorph ability, though I'd think that she'd be in elven form most of the time.

I think the first step would be a reason for her to travel with you post - Underdark. :)

Sorcerer would be a cute class, yiss, thankies ^_^

Hmm... ;_; A reason to travel with CHARNAME! :D Well, umm... travelling with eggs sounds a bit scary, yiss, umm... but it can be done! :D Hmm ;_;

And umm, also to smack the Drow :D And... :) Not knowsy, yow ^_^ Hopefully there's a reason, yiss :D

Eh ;_; Yowww :D Well :D Then :D

Hmm :)

This would be very interesting, but you have to remember, that she is a dragon, and she has had a lover which she still obviously loves, and that she wanted so badly to have baby dragon's with him, that she got 'pregnant' years and years after he had died. I don't know how long it takes a dragon to forget her beloved after he has died? And where does a dragon's spirit go after the material body dies? Is it possible for them to reunite in some kind of after life, as elves do?

I think Adalon's mind is occupied with her eggs, and doupt that she could fall for anyone at the time. Mother's instincts and so on... :)

The souls of good dragons usually go to Mount Celestia, home to the dragon deity Bahamut. Some Lawful Good dwarf, halfling and human (particularly paladins) petitioners end up here as well. The plane's natural inhabitants include aasimars, archons, devas, planetars and solars.

I would have to get out my book Council of Wyrms (weird, I got a lot of ancillary products about the Forgotten Realms, just not the core books for it), and while Silver and Gold dragons do take on the occasional elf lover in their polymorphed shapes, in their 'dragon' lives they are devoted to just one individual.

One has to wonder what happens when her boyfriend shows up. Assuming that boy and girl dragon have to get together in order to produce dragon eggs, of course.

Actually, this was stated in the game. Her mate had been killed, but some god of some sort (the specific one wasn't specified) did allow her to clutch some eggs bearing her mate's seed long after his death.

Actually, this was stated in the game.  Her mate had been killed, but some god of some sort (the specific one wasn't specified) did allow her to clutch some eggs bearing her mate's seed long after his death.

Hmm... I don't recall that being stated in the game. Of course, I haven't selected all possible options either.

Archived