The Original Tiefling Sisters thread...

I would still prefer someone to convert Annah to BGII myself, but hey...

Yes... :D

(because of Annah, I have a soft spot in my heart for girls with a scottish accent. I suppose I would feel the same way about girls with a tail, but for some reason I've never met one)

It's been discussed before but for many a reason it just isn't practical.

You mean some berks (Crap, I've been hanging around her too long! >_<) can't stand not to see her tail.

EDIT: just to clarify, I like the sound of this pair. :D

Well, I'll have to settle for Inara, then.

*Keli glares at JPS*

Hmph... Inara, Inara, Inara... that's all anyone ever thinks about. What about me?

*Keli goes off to pout*

Actually, I like the sound of you more. Fed up with independant badd-ass girls. I'm in the mood for someone more innocent. :D

(Yes, i'm tromping from where I last pasted. Sue me. :D

Yeah but she's damn sexy!  Maybe I'm obsessing over those lips, but come on, just look at them!  Could you think of a more sexy colour for lips?

Yellow?

Sorry, it had to be said.

Use of wit in the romance(s) for these two sounds like a must. In fact, it sounds like you'd need all the wit at your disposal just to stay alive with those two in the same group. :D

Yeah but she's damn sexy!  Maybe I'm obsessing over those lips, but come on, just look at them!  Could you think of a more sexy colour for lips?

Yellow?

Sorry, it had to be said.

Use of wit in the romance(s) for these two sounds like a must. In fact, it sounds like you'd need all the wit at your disposal just to stay alive with those two in the same group. :D

won't be boring though...

yeah, those two will be a huge amount of fun...the witty reparte flying by like bullets, and poor confused mainchar will be looking like he's been chaosed...

actually wouldn't that be fun??? after a particularly witty reparte, by the two of them, the little chaos bam will appear over his/her head, and the twitting bird song will play...and the little subtitle will appear...

"How did i get involved with two nutters tieflings???"

and then harvey will look insufferably smug, and while he's being petted by keli and inara say...

"Don't you dare say anything bad about my girls!!! isn't that right, girls???"

while they coo and stroke his fur...

:D:D:D

will there be harvey mod installed specific banters and dialog??? :D

at 11 pages, shouldn't grim, bev and fritz be thinking about their own space now???  hint, hint, wink nudge....i mean people have to wade thru 11 pages of stuff to keep track of all the ideas tossed around like confetti...time and past time for a forum to post various topics... :D

The three of us have discussed this and we've decided that we will ask for a forum when:

a) We have the two characters set in stone: Personality, History, Quirks etc

b) We are making some progress on lovetalks i.e. the ball is rolling

Oh and as for Harvey. I'm sure there will be banters and interjections if or when I make Banter Packs Part Deux.

As far as getting stroked by cute girls goes, Harvey's got it made in the shade.  :D

I can see it now.

Keli, drawn by the cute twitchy nose and soft fur, is carrying around a decidely content Harvey and scratching at his ears. Inara sprints past, rips him from her embrace and tucks him under one arm like a football.

Inara: BWAHAHA!! Catch me if you can, Keli, or it's rabbit stew tonight!!

Keli: INARA!! Stop! Put him down!

Seeing Keli in hot pursuit, Inara lobs Harvey at Minsc.

Minsc: Ooh, the bunny soars like a bird on the wind! Do not fear, fuzzy one! Minsc will catch you...

:D

OY...inara, keli and the party playing touch football with harvey...

urm...

SHIRTS AND SKINS!!!

guys are shirts, girls are skins... :D:D:D:D:D

what kind of a quest would best fit those two...

something that has comic elements, but is ultimately tragic, yet has elements of humor at the conclusion...

well, how about a jaunt to sigil to rescue their mom...

or they thought she was dead, but she had actually been kidnapped, and a anonymous corpse made the girls think she was dead...she had been imprisoned for many years, forced to serve as a seer...a power the girls inherited, but is latent...though it flares up again later in the game...and the reason the mom never tried to contact her kids is because the noble who kidnapped her was powerful enough to have the girls killed if the mom contacted them or tried to escape... :D

a trip to sigil is a must in the mod...i mean the girls are from sigil, why even install the mod unless you get an all expenses paid trip to sigil...tieflings...hey, as soon as i heard tieflings, i expected a trip to sigil... :D

Archived