The Original Tiefling Sisters thread...

tieflings are always trouble...thats why they're so fun...

a certain annoying bard excepted... :)

As the patron saint of annoying tiefling bards, I feel it is my duty to be offended by that comment.

Watch it, or I'll start working on a Jan Jansen romance :D

tieflings are always trouble...thats why they're so fun...

a certain annoying bard excepted... :)

As the patron saint of annoying tiefling bards, I feel it is my duty to be offended by that comment.

Watch it, or I'll start working on a Jan Jansen romance :D

'Jan walks upto you. Over the past few weeks you've really bonded. You don't know how to explain your feelings to him though.'

'Charname, would you like to see my 'turnip'?'

But anyway, this thread is not getting hyjacked by Jan romance dialogues

Dancer: Or Korgan ones!!!

*In recompense for the pinch Charname was so kind to grace her with, Inara makes a point to accidentally bump into him several times the rest of the day, both in friendly play and to demonstrate just how easily a trained thief's hands can explore in so short a time...* :D 

Oh, the naughtiness to come...with appropriate proof-reading, of course.  :D

Why do I get a feeling we are gonna need two versions of this mod? General Release version (PG) and Writers' Cut version (18)...

yes!!! write up the dialog the way you guys WANT to do it, then go back and edit for general audience...

and let only your unpaid slaves..oopse, i mean devoted beta testers download the mature version...

incase you were wondering, i volunteer...

:D:D:D

this will give dancer a chance to write all those grope scenes you've always wanted to write, but never quite had the nerve...

just admit it, dancer, you know you've always wanted to write them... :D

I've no doubt Dancer would write them...

We should probably avoid anything that turns writing into erotica though!

yes, but it would be so much fun... :D:D:D

We'll definately have some non-verbal seduction going on though. I'm sure Inara would use her hands quite a lot when she talks...

I've no doubt Dancer would write them...

We should probably avoid anything that turns writing into erotica though!

yes, but it would be so much fun... :D:D:D

We'll definately have some non-verbal seduction going on though. I'm sure Inara would use her hands quite a lot when she talks...

and of course when she's not talking... :D

this will give dancer a chance to write all those grope scenes you've always wanted to write, but never quite had the nerve...

Hm...you assume I haven't already... :D

Now, on more serious business, I'd like to see a show of posts for those *in favor* of Inara's default romance with Korgan. I think there's a real gem of a romance there. Mm....dwarves with beer bellies and big axes... :D:D:D

Hm...you assume I haven't already... :D

Now, on more serious business, I'd like to see a show of posts for those *in favor* of Inara's default romance with Korgan. I think there's a real gem of a romance there. Mm....dwarves with beer bellies and big axes... :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Archived