The Original Tiefling Sisters thread...

I would still prefer someone to convert Annah to BGII myself, but hey...

Yes... :D

(because of Annah, I have a soft spot in my heart for girls with a scottish accent. I suppose I would feel the same way about girls with a tail, but for some reason I've never met one)

(because of Annah, I have a soft spot in my heart for girls with a scottish accent. I suppose I would feel the same way about girls with a tail, but for some reason I've never met one)

It's been discussed before but for many a reason it just isn't practical.

Well, my mind was still running in the "tiefling thief with an attitude" track. Considering how I usually play the game, I will probably try to romance both of them up to the point where I have to chose, and then somehow end up with Jaheira again. I blame it on my characters. :D

Seriously, though, I'm looking forwards to both of them.

Well, my mind was still running in the "tiefling thief with an attitude" track. Considering how I usually play the game, I will probably try to romance both of them up to the point where I have to chose, and then somehow end up with Jaheira again. I blame it on my characters. :D

You're gonna try both romances up until the point of no return? Do you mean enjoy the lovetalks or do you mean all romancing/flirting up until that point. Coz if its the latter then they won't be pleased if you call if off with them after showing so much affection towards them...

Two comments:

- How about making one of them a wild mage? It's the one class unused so far, and it may cause some "saucy" comments when a wild surge occurs... :D

- There's already 3 NPCs whose name starts with K: Kelsey, Keldorn, Korgan. What do you think of Jaerin / Gyrene / Casilyn / Thæline?

Two comments:

- How about making one of them a wild mage? It's the one class unused so far, and it may cause some "saucy" comments when a wild surge occurs... :D

- There's already 3 NPCs whose name starts with K: Kelsey, Keldorn, Korgan. What do you think of Jaerin / Gyrene / Casilyn / Thæline?

- I believe Ziaya (is that her name?) from the K&Z mod is a Wild Mage

- We're kinda fond of the names now. Sorry.

You're gonna try both romances up until the point of no return? Do you mean enjoy the lovetalks or do you mean all romancing/flirting up until that point. Coz if its the latter then they won't be pleased if you call if off with them after showing so much affection towards them...

Well, I haven't really planned that far ahead, but I'm probably going to seriously screw up both romances at least once. Just so that part of your work doesn't go unappreciated.

*Settle?*

*lets the word hang in the air ominously*

:D

Er.... well... what I meant to say was...

*looks around helplessly*

Well, she hasn't got a tail, has she?

Er.... well... what I meant to say was...

*looks around helplessly*

Well, she hasn't got a tail, has she?

IT'S THE BLOODY AVATAR!! I've got one, alright...

*eyes narrow as 'Inara' slowly approaches JPS, brushing up to whisper in his ear...*

But if you keep this charming act up, I don't know if you'll ever get to see it...

*purrrrrs*

:D:D

Well, I haven't really planned that far ahead, but I'm probably going to seriously screw up both romances at least once. Just so that part of your work doesn't go unappreciated.

Awfully nice of you. =) We will be working hard to make it entertaining from all angles, esp. if you decide to get on their nerves... :D

yes you have...

so when is dancer going to grab the inara avatar, since bev has grabbed keli???

all humans start out in the first or second trimester as female, and with a tail...ALL humans...including the male ones...its oncology recapitulating progeny...

tieflings are so much fun...just not haer...sorry jps...i just can't stand him, he completely rubs me the wrong way... :D:D:D

Archived