The Original Tiefling Sisters thread...

or they thought she was dead, but she had actually been kidnapped, and a anonymous corpse made the girls think she was dead...she had been imprisoned for many years, forced to serve as a seer...a power the girls inherited, but is latent...though it flares up again later in the game...and the reason the mom never tried to contact her kids is because the noble who kidnapped her was powerful enough to have the girls killed if the mom contacted them or tried to escape... :D

a trip to sigil is a must in the mod...i mean the girls are from sigil, why even install the mod unless you get an all expenses paid trip to sigil...tieflings...hey, as soon as i heard tieflings, i expected a trip to sigil... :D

We've got the basic back story about their parents fairly much sorted out. Don't worry, it should be interesting.

Keli:  Grr, Argh!  You are SO going to pay for that!  Squirrels...  :D

SQUIRRELS?!?! Oh, PLEASE...wait, no... Hm...they're so...cute... :D (forgot to mention a slight change to that last night, Bev. So not to spoil, we'll update you later :D )

We've got the basic back story about their parents fairly much sorted out. Don't worry, it should be interesting.

And if not we'll distract you with our charm before making off with all your loot for complaining about our past. :D We're working on the Sigil idea, but it's not for the main quest...or maybe it is...you'll just have to wait with bated breath...

No we're not. The animated Hello Cthulhu remains one of my favorite alltime avatars. Another one is the guy at FWS who has the animated scene from Office Space, where they're beating up the fax machine.

Thank you both...

now, i wonder if my dancing ordinator from morrowind would fit...

:D:D:D

or the cute and cuddly kitten waving...i mean i am always hello cthulhu, sooner or later i revert to that avatar, but the ordinator dancing...that one is a riot...okay, i'll try it out for a while... :D:D:D

or maybe the mancat avatar... :D:D:D

...and there it is.

If a trip to Sigil is in the works, would areas from PS:T be usable at all, or is the scale issue too difficult to get around? It might be fun to see The Nameless One and Co. wander past...... Ignoring you like the clueless berks you are. :D

...and there it is.

If a trip to Sigil is in the works, would areas from PS:T be usable at all, or is the scale issue too difficult to get around? It might be fun to see The Nameless One and Co. wander past...... Ignoring you like the clueless berks you are.  :D

YEA!!!!!!!!!

and that grinning skull guy too...i think it would be worth the trouble to import areas from planescape torment...i've been trying for a long time to grab a copy, but its impossible to find...possibly write the quest like planescape, where you can talk your way out...with a high enough wisdom....(stock up on potions of insight...)

:D

(i don't think scale or importing from planescape is too hard, i think check the bodies uses some maps from planescape, i don't know for sure, since i've never played it... :D )

Archived