The Original Tiefling Sisters thread...

Heh heh.. Summat just came into my head, possible dialogue... :D

Inara: Do you like my sister, charname?

THE PC: She's okay, I suppose.

I: Do you think she's cute?

PC: She's okay... I suppose...

I: I bet you want to have SEX with her, don't you!

Ehehe, I slay me! :D

Heh heh.. Summat just came into my head, possible dialogue... :D

Inara: Do you like my sister, charname?

THE PC: She's okay, I suppose.

I: Do you think she's cute?

PC: She's okay... I suppose...

I: I bet you want to have SEX with her, don't you!

Ehehe, I slay me! :D

Sounds remarkably similiar to a conversation I read off of Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About. Could just be a coincidence though...

Hehehe... Noooo, we wouldn't do that, would we Kel?

And thanks for giving the fellows the impression I'm easy, or rather...not picky... The stupid ones'll be coming out of the woodwork... Grim, I think we ought to give some thought to stat reqs, or at least dialogue restrictions for those PCs with stats below 9.

Inara: So then the wizard fouled up his casting because he couldn't stop staring at my...are you alright?

PC: Duuuhh....

Inara: ....Perhaps a less riveting story? One involving little thought?

PC: Ehhh...

Inara: .... You're just so pretty. Such a shame... *sigh* Very well, let's at least go have a roll, then you can go back to slashing things.

PC: *Drool*....

Inara: Keli, I trust you'll keep mum about this, lest I share the story of you and that time by the river with the ranger... :D

Note: Inara will *not* be falling for PCs unless they have a vocabulary of at least ten words, not including numbers. *is most definetly kidding, you must be halfway charming, and at least partly intelligent...* :D

ok, a serious suggestion... :D:D:D

hopefully, in the romance, to distinguish this mod from others, the player will get witty and funny responses??? i mean it sure sounds like neither keli or inara would ever get involved with a pc who is not witty, or funny, or is lacking a personality...so the choices to advance the romance are choosing the witty options...but not the cruel ones...

inara: so, charname, does this armor make me look fat?

a: no, of course not dear...

b: huh??? (kills romance)

c: it makes you look fat...(kills romance and inara vivisects charname)

d: you are fat in comparison to a daisy stem, yet to a mighty tree in the forest, you are as slender as a doe...oh crap!!! inara, help me!!! I'm channelling cernd!!! kiss me quick my love, to break this...this...self induced feeblemind spell!!! AAaaagghh!!! i can feel my intelligence draining...(charname pretends to faint, inara gives charname a kiss, with a grin on her face, and romance variable is incremented by one)

(ok, even if this was a serious suggestion, did you really think i would end this post on a serious note???)

Or you could add...

e. what armour? whenever i look at you i picture you naked

... ofcourse you'd get a slap for that one

Lets put it this way: When we ask Cam for a forum then we'll probably have an 'Ask Keli...' thread and an 'Ask Inara...' thread. Try that one then and we'll see how she answers...

If the men knew what was good for them, they'd go after Keli. She's witty, driven and caring, whereas Inara has some serious issues. She may be the flirt, but she'll also be highly unpleasant at times (if only because she feels like annoying the PC)...

And yes, UU, joking aside, wit will be of importance in the romance. :D

If the men knew what was good for them, they'd go after Keli. She's witty, driven and caring, whereas Inara has some serious issues. She may be the flirt, but she'll also be highly unpleasant at times (if only because she feels like annoying the PC)...

Yeah but she's damn sexy! Maybe I'm obsessing over those lips, but come on, just look at them! Could you think of a more sexy colour for lips?

Archived