The Original Tiefling Sisters thread...

A little update for those non-Gibberlings in the forum:

Planning is going ahead on this project (it is not being forgotten). I'm writing for Charname (and probably various other characters), Dancer Fitz is writing for Inara and BevH is writing for Keli.

will there be a new forum for the tiefling sisters???

and a workroom and stuff like that???

and how is harvey going???

:)  :D  :D

We have a workroom that we are brainstorming in. When the mod reaches a proper production stage I'm sure (after a little bit of begging to help his ego) Cam will give us a forum.

Harvey is going alright. Still got a couple of dialogues I need to finish off and I could do with writing some more banter but hopefully we'll be into beta testing soon.

*purrs pleasantly, makes note in journal to pinch Keli later...*  :)

pinching...a flirt???

*you sneak up behind inara and give her a pinch in the butt.

she jumps up in surprise, and with an amused look in her eyes, pinches you in the butt...a pinch war starts, with keli (for once) looking amused at the "children", standing with her arms akimbo, like jaheira. you realize later with a smile that because of heightened tiefling senses, Inara knew what you were doing.... :D

tieflings are always trouble...thats why they're so fun...

a certain annoying bard excepted... :D

*In recompense for the pinch Charname was so kind to grace her with, Inara makes a point to accidentally bump into him several times the rest of the day, both in friendly play and to demonstrate just how easily a trained thief's hands can explore in so short a time...* :)

Oh, the naughtiness to come...with appropriate proof-reading, of course. :D

*In recompense for the pinch Charname was so kind to grace her with, Inara makes a point to accidentally bump into him several times the rest of the day, both in friendly play and to demonstrate just how easily a trained thief's hands can explore in so short a time...*  :) 

Oh, the naughtiness to come...with appropriate proof-reading, of course.  :D

Why do I get a feeling we are gonna need two versions of this mod? General Release version (PG) and Writers' Cut version (18)...

Archived