Restaurant?

CamDawg

Hey I like the graveyard district!! :D Nice, peaceful place....starlight, statues, very hard beds..urg..coffins, what more could you want?!

Of course you could always have the PC suggest a number of venues for this dinner, with Delainy shaking her head until the PC suggests the one place that she wants to go. :D

I also like the promenade. A lot of potential for interjections and romance...ah but what if it rains??

No, not Miliways...maybe if we were modding for Fallout 2.

*ponders*

You are right about if it rains KIrving.  Heh, oh well...the soup gets just a tad cold ;-)

according to sixofspades, it never rains in the graveyard...

also, if it rains...

delainey: Oh good, it was about time for mainchar's monthly bath...

aerie: yep, he/she was scaring trolls away with the smell...

jaheira: nature could find a place here if it was properly CLEANSED!

:D:D:D

Thanks for liking the idea. This and one other thing is going to be included for Del as an aside if you will, even if you don't wish to play with the werewolf in general, there is still some things to use.

And I don't know if there is a way to adjust for rain or not. Heh, truth be known, it will be worked on after I do lovetalks. I finished a massive project last week, and am taking it slightly easy before I start back up.

And for Durlyle? I foresee the mainchar will probably still take him there as well...

...Delainy cocked her head, a smile on her face, “Did you just ask me out for dinner? That is sweet of you mainchar.â€Â

Her cheeks reddened in confusion, “But I am unfamiliar how you mainlanders proceed. Are you going to do the hunting, and I’m supposed to char the meat? There isn’t much here in the city except for rats.â€Â

Thanks BevH. Just something I'm kicking around, though I think probably Del will be conversant with seasoning...of course, there could be the comment a real werewolf needs no spice ;-)

Just something to help me get in the mood as I go back to writing. I hope to have something new tomorrow finished...maybe two.

How long has Delainy been in the city? She may have an idea of what restaruants are depending on how familiar she is with surviving in the city. Of course, her version of eating out may be what she considers a romantic date in her culture.

Archived