Demivrgvs

IR v4 Beta (last update 20 June 2017)

I don't use EE.

cipher is correct. But I don't remember if it indeed was the intention.

Cheers

As far as I can remember, even in banilla bg1, Longtooth has always looked like a short sword when equipped

Edited by Sanctifer

Albruin

In the description first place the halfling thief who stole Albruin is called Nypan the next sentence he's called Nipe...

Mestil's Acid Sheath is in Nalias spellbook at level four even though I updated the joinable NPCs spellbooks.

Cheers

Can I please get access to v4 beta? I'm about to start a BGT play through and would like to use this vice the v3 beta in BWS.

Skin of the Forest

Immersionvise the icon showing bark skin probably shouldn't be shown? I think I remember you stated that those icons shouldn't be displayed due to 1) too many icons on the portrait and 2) the player should know what he/she was wearing.

Cheers

Good morning ppl

Im about to start playing BG2EE, right now Im in charpter 5 of BGEE. I think ur mod is a must for BG series. I ld like to participate in the IR v4 Beta and the SR too, could u please send me a link? :D

Thank you a lot!

A minor nit: the tp2 file is named item_rev.tp2 where the convention seems to suggest setup-item_rev.tp2

A minor nit: the tp2 file is named item_rev.tp2 where the convention seems to suggest setup-item_rev.tp2

No, tp2 should be named exactly like the folder where all of the mod files are: item_rev (foldername) --> item_rev.tp2. If you use setup- prefix for tp2 you can't use quick-find-by-pressing-keyboard-key.

Edited by ALIENQuake

No, tp2 should be named exactly like the folder where all of the mod files are: item_rev (foldername) --> item_rev.tp2. If you use setup- prefix for tp2 you can't use quick-find-by-pressing-keyboard-key.

??? The "s" not a key ? :O:crazy:

Yeah, you can set the .tp2 file to not have the "setup-" prefix. Just like you can set the file to be item_rev-setup.tp2 :7up: ...

??? The "s" not a key ? :O:crazy:

Yeah, you can set the .tp2 file to not have the "setup-" prefix. Just like you can set the file to be item_rev-setup.tp2 :7up: ...

For such case if tp2 file is item_rev-setup.tp2, mod folder should be also "item_rev-setup" and exe name should be: setup-item_rev-setup.exe

Edited by ALIENQuake

No.

You could do yourself a favor and read the weidu readme about the subject:

13 Module Distribution: Setup-MyMod.exe

If you rename WeiDU.EXE to something of the form Setup-MyMod.exe, it will behave as if the following arguments were present:

• --log Setup-MyMod.DEBUG
  • Setup-MyMod.tp2
  • MyMod.tp2
  • Mymod/Setup-MyMod.tp2
  • Mymod/MyMod.tp2

The thing is, the mod doesn't need a folder at all, yes, you can declare a backup folder to be what ever where ever ... and yes, these has been mods that have the *modname*-setup.tp2 name conversion. Just so you know. There's nothing odd about this.

You proposed "item_rev-setup.tp2" not "Setup-item_rev.tp2" anyway, it's minor and irrelevant.

Edited by ALIENQuake

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.