Sword Coast Stratagems v28 bugfix thread

Mad Mate

My general readme advice stands: don't combine SCS and BP. I make a bit of effort to be BP-friendly, but ultimately, if two mods try to do the same thing you're better off picking one.

Makes sense, which is why I've stayed away from BP until now. This time I'm trying it out sticking to only the Ascension components (Ascension plus the Tougher ToB Five/Demigorgon); these components (unfortunately) require BP's core component which was what made me hesitant, until I decided to give it a go based on the author's comments about the newest version of BP having a non intrusive/minimal core component.

So far with vanilla AI/Questpack AI there are no problems. If I run into problems/conflicts with SCS I'll report them - without expecting fixes for such (since the warnings are clearly and fairly given). Someday it'd be nice to see BP and SCS work together, but it's understandable why there might be difficulties.

Makes sense, which is why I've stayed away from BP until now. This time I'm trying it out sticking to only the Ascension components (Ascension plus the Tougher ToB Five/Demigorgon); these components (unfortunately) require BP's core component which was what made me hesitant, until I decided to give it a go based on the author's comments about the newest version of BP having a non intrusive/minimal core component.

Hmm, in this case I'll revise (we'll not above but here)my answer, it could go OK, if say what's said, a few BP components and SCS + few selected mods... as originally it was a little bit unclear about the amount of other mods that could clash with each others.

non hostile mage NPCs casting offensive spells, etc, which I'd suspect are issues for people who've installed BP AI.

Yea. You'd need "generic creature processing" for that to happen. If you really want to try BP-Ascension + SCS, I'd say go for it. If you encounter any bugs, Mad Mate is here :) .

Oh, and yea, as I mentioned on SHS forums, and as DavidW is saying here, mixing SCS and BP is generally bad.

eeehhh... there's a LOT of paladins in vanilla BG2. even baby wyvern is a paladin, lawful good human paladin.

sir Ajantis: I am the paladin from the Order of the Most Radiant Heart and I have a question to ask: why baby wyvern couldn't use lay on hands ability?

(charname): ke?

sir Ajantis: because it has no hands!! LOL

(charname): ....

Is Shade Lord still a level 9 or something barbarian I wonder? pretty sure he is in vanilla. how someone can play BG2 without SCS?? jeeezz..

If you are not playing EE you just want to use Tactics components from Tactics v25 and Ascension from Weidu, I would also use the BWP fixpack (only) before installing the mods (but after unpacking them) to get the appropriate fixes for older mods while unpacking newer mods after you have used the BWP fixpack bat (like IR/SR betas, BG1NPC project prerelease, etc). Unfortunately if you are playing EE you don't have this option, and for BG2 at least, you are missing out on a lot of great mods that are not compatible or are pretty buggy, which fits BG2:EE since it is also very buggy (the projectile bug is maddening).

hmm.. right now I see only 4 really great mods incompatible with BG2ee: Ascension, Solaufein, Item Revisions and Spell Revisions.

I'm playing BG2EE right now and I like my "enhancements" more and more I must confess. I'm in the end of chapter 3, done everything except Unseeing Eye and dragons, ready for Spellhold.

Awkward moments so far:

- paladins, paladins everywhere! (seems to be fixed now)

- better calls for help? teleporting golems in Firkraags lair. Yuan ti attacking almost immediately after opening battle in Planar Prison, Warden himself very passive.

- liches spamming dragon fear (eekeeper shows no innate abilities at all or if "treat 9 level spells as innate rather..." is installed, all proper 9 level spells as innate, no dragon fear) WTF? it's from an item or something??

Is Shade Lord still a level 9 or something barbarian I wonder? pretty sure he is in vanilla. how someone can play BG2 without SCS?? jeeezz..

You have got to realize that in the vanilla game, the monsters class or it's abilities do not actually matter that much for the monster as long as it didn't destroy the content it's meant to have... I am pretty sure you can make a 1st level mage able to defeat Sarevok in melee combat(defeat as in not die). You just give it a HPmin1 ring to both and do not include a the script that removes it. And in the cutscene mode, neither will ever die.

This is relevant to the monsters kits, classes, alignment and so forth when it goes to coding the creatures, auto coding them to create a database.

Besides, most of the monsters in the game are totally alien to what is real in our world, who's to say that a wyvern can't see itself as a Paladin in the Realms. And it can be that in the eye of the wyvern god. aka the coder that made it. Yey. :D

No, he isn't. I don't know how someone can play w/o SCS, but apperantly some people do.

4 really great mods incompatible with BG2ee: Ascension, Solaufein, Item Revisions and Spell Revisions.

Make that two - Ascension and SolaBola. :)

- liches spamming dragon fear (eekeeper shows no innate abilities at all or if "treat 9 level spells as innate rather..." is installed, all proper 9 level spells as innate, no dragon fear) WTF? it's from an item or something??

This is an "aura", not an innate ability. It's probably cast via script.

Hi!

Need help! :-)

Does anyone knows why this small bit of mage\mage.tpa (line 236) don't execute:

LAF swap_text STR_VAR files=spwnmon.bcs
swaps=~CreateCreature("icyuan03",[-1.-1],0)=>NULL
CreateCreature("icyuan02",[-1.-1],0)=>CreateCreature("icyuan02",[-1.-1],0)CreateCreature("icyuan03",[-1.-1],0)CreateCreature("dw#icyua",[-1.-1],0)CreateCreature("dw#icyua",[-1.-1],0)~
END
Thanks!

Nevermind, solved it.
v1.3 is up with 2 small fixes:
-mage\mage.tpa (line 237)

swaps=~CreateCreature("icyuan03",[-1.-1],0)=>NULL
     CreateCreature("icyuan02",[-1.-1],0)=>CreateCreature("icyuan02",[-1.-1],0)CreateCreature("icyuan03",[-1.-1],0)CreateCreature("dw#icyua",[-1.-1],0)CreateCreature("dw#icyua",[-1.-1],0)~

to

swaps=~CreateCreature("icyuan03",\[-1.-1\],0)=>NULL
     CreateCreature("icyuan02",\[-1.-1\],0)=>CreateCreature("icyuan02",[-1.-1],0)CreateCreature("icyuan03",[-1.-1],0)CreateCreature("dw#icyua",[-1.-1],0)CreateCreature("dw#icyua",[-1.-1],0)~

Reason: text_swap didn't work

-ease\ankheg_shells.tpa (line 4)

LAF swap_text STR_VAR files=~shopkn.dlg~ tv=1 swaps= ~TakePartyItem("%tutu_var%MISC01)=>TakePartyItemNum("%tutu_var%MISC01",1)~ END

to

LAF swap_text STR_VAR files=~shopkn.dlg~ tv=1 swaps= ~TakePartyItem("%tutu_var%MISC01")=>TakePartyItemNum("%tutu_var%MISC01",1)~ END

Reason: typo

Out of curiosity, what does the insert of a backslash do in the first change?

And on the second change I'm going nuts because I can't find the actual change :p (on a tablet so no compare tool)

The backslashes make the brackets a regular expressions for the function. So they are just sometimes needed for which ever reason...

There's a missing " ... after the %MISC01 ...

Out of curiosity, what does the insert of a backslash do in the first change?

And on the second change I'm going nuts because I can't find the actual change :p (on a tablet so no compare tool)

The backslashes make the brackets a regular expressions for the function. So they are just sometimes needed for which ever reason...

There's a missing " ... after the %MISC01 ...

Ah thanks! Was wracking my brain.

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=26114

Has anyone seen anything like the bug mentioned in the above thread? I just tried starting a ToB game (i.e. skipping the SoA to ToB transition) to check on BP Ascension's version of Improved Illesera, and upon attempting to travel to the Forest of Tethyr Grove I run into a number of problems before eventually gettting an assertion failed message/game crash similar to the one mentioned in the third post in the above thread, along the lines of "assertion failed infscreenworldmap.cpp ar4000 need entry point dw#wkin" etc.

It's a BGT install with BGT Worldmap (installed before the SCS component as per recommendations from BWP); I'm wondering if there's a conflict between Worldmap and this component of SCS that's not sufficiently addressed by simply following BWP's recommendation.

It appears starting a new ToB game starts you off in WK (as advertised), but upon trying to transition from the area to the Worldmap to travel to the Grove, the only area available to travel to initially is the City Gates of Athkatla, and the Grove is not visible on the worldmap. From the City Gates I can access a number of SoA/Athkatla areas as if I'm still in SoA, visit the lich underneath Crooked Crane, go to the Slums and get approached by Gaelen Bayle, etc. However when I loaded up the autosave made just before transitioning to the worldmap from WK, the grove THEN becomes visible (on the worldmap); unfortunately attempting to travel there results in the assertion failed error.

It's been a while, but I think I've had previous installs where the start of ToB with this component of SCS did not play well with Worldmap, even though I followed BWP's recommendation (I realize BWP is far from foolproof) every time. This simply may have to be something I uninstall and chalk up to 'too buggy to mess with' indefinitely, but I was curious to see if anyone else besides bholland has had similar issues/seen something similar to 'need entry point "dw#WKin"', etc when attempting to transition to the forest grove.

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4190 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB (warning: this will make it inaccessible until the end of SoA): v28

Specifically, it may be that this component is not playing well with this:

~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v10.0.2

Note, BWP recommends that this particular SCS component be delayed until after the Worldmap component is installed to ensure compatibility.

Posting my weidu.log for reference:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #100 // TobEx - Core: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Blindness As Spell Description: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #104 // Disable Stoneskin Grey Colour [C]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Use Caster Level On Mirror Image [C]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #111 // Disable Silence On Charm: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Level One Proficiency Restrictions: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #113 // Remain Hidden On Pickpocket Success [C]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #117 // Universal Four Inventory Weapon Slots: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #120 // Drop Inventory on Disintegrate: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Drop Inventory on Frozen Death: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #122 // Drop Inventory on Stone Death: Beta 0025
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings,   Dwarves, and Gnomes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #115 // Paws from Shapeshifting Can Not Be Dispelled: v10
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13)
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Hybrid Baldur's Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal Music
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding sword)
~TXTMUSIC/TXTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu, EasyTutu, and BGT-WeiDU: 9 (22 Mar 13)
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v13
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v20
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v20
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v5
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v13.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v13.1
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #16 // PnP Equipment for Druids -> Druids and Fighter/Druids: V3 Beta 1.1
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add Semaj's Cloak and Upgraded Koveras' Ring of Protection: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #902 // Random activated traps in the pirate cave -> Game-time randomisation: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Bags of the Sword Coast: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Altered spawns -> TuTu-style levelled spawns: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1400 // More bandit scalps: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1700 // Salk's Pen-and-Paper ruleset corrections: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Protagonist's biography modifications -> Set BG2 biography upon Shadows of Amn transition: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2600 // Prevent access to Durlag's Tower from adjacent areas: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2700 // Put Sword of Chaos +2 in Sarevok's inventory: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2800 // Reputation Resets at Beginning of BG2: 11 (5 Feb 12)
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 13
~SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla v1.2: 1.3
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: V14
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: V14
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v25
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v25
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Teleport spell for BG2:SoA: v14 BWP Fix
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #1 // Teleport spell for BG2:ToB: v14 BWP Fix
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #2 // Modification of NPCs and strongholds quests.: v14 BWP Fix
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents): v181-b4611
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Patching all the existing innate spells, setting level to one.....: v181-b4611
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1725 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu: v181-b4611
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Ascension for BP: v181-b4611
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v6
~HOMEWARDBOUND/SETUP-HOMEWARDBOUND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Homeward Bound: v7 - 25 April, 2010
~HOMEWARDBOUND/SETUP-HOMEWARDBOUND.TP2~ #0 #2 // Romances end due to separation -> Original game behavior is unchanged: v7 - 25 April, 2010
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content): v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v8
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v8
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: v1.1
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: v1.1
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Specialist Mage Descriptions: v3
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #31 // Replace Berserker Kit with Battlerager for Dwarves: v3
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #400 // Anomen Gains Helm Kit on Passing Knighthood Test: v3
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #900 // Add Red Wizard to Edwin's Kit Description: v3
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Give Imoen Adventurer Kit: v3
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Change Korgan's Kit to Battlerager: v3
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Change Minsc's Title to Rashemaar Ranger: v3
~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Give Nalia Adventurer Kit: v3
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Improved Illasera: v181-b4611
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Improved Abazigal: v181-b4611
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Improved Demogorgon: v181-b4611
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Improved Gromnir: v181-b4611
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Improved Sendai: v181-b4611
~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2600 // Improved Yaga-Shura: v181-b4611
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Thievery -> Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.71
~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: v2
~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Update spell and item descriptions: v2
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #101 // 1ppv4: Core paperdolls: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #103 // 1ppv4: Extended palette entries -> Full install (recommended): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #105 // 1ppv4: Avatar fixes: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #106 // 1ppv4: Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Baldur's Gate II: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #111 // 1ppv4: Thieves Galore -> BGII - Unique Thief Avatars: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #113 // 1ppv4: Smart Avatar & Armour Switching: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #114 // 1ppv4: Softer Spell Effects: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #200 // 1ppv4: Core content patches: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #202 // 1ppv4: Spell tweaks: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #203 // 1ppv4: Restored flame sword animations: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #205 // 1ppv4: Legacy Shields: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #206 // 1ppv4: Additional Shield Animations (core): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #207 // 1ppv4: Wizards' Staves (core): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #208 // 1ppv4: Additional Helmet Animations (core): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #210 // 1ppv4: Increased paperdoll object variety (core): v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #400 // 1ppv4: Core updates and item patches: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #401 // 1ppv4: Improved projectile effects: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #300 // 1ppv4: Fixed animations for solars and elementals: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #301 // 1ppv4: Miscellaneous content fixes: v4.1.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits for BG1(BGT): v2.6
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Portraits for BG2 and ToB: v2.6
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #305 // Portraits for Lure of the Sirines Call: v2.6
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1330 // Portraits for Romantic Encounters: v2.6
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1901 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Slightly increase the power of Mantle, Improved Mantle, and Absolute Immunity: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Prevent Simulacra and Projected Images from using magical items: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 2/3 the normal rate: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // NPCs go to inns: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4200 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4215 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> Only selected spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal get HLAs: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6031 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6041 // Smarter Priests -> Priests only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6511 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have normal hit points: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6521 // Smarter genies -> Genies have normal hit points: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6531 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have normal hit points: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6541 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have normal hit points: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders -> Give beholder rays some chance to "burn through" spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6562 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids cannot see invisible enemies (matches original game): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCSII scripts and abilities: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Spirit trolls have the same powers as in the original game: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> "Toned-down" version of the original Tactics Improved Bodhi, with SCSII scripting: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8141 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v28
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v16
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Inactive creatures fix: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Gerde's quest and other related fixes: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Creature fixes: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Fix Anomen's proficiencies: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Give all skeleton warriors the same immunities -> BG2 immunities (suggested!): v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Fenten buys more ankheg shells (Baldur's Gate) -> Fix only: v1.8.1 BWP Fix
~REZMOD/SETUP-REZMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Anarg by knightlight (WeiDU): 2.6
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Goodberries: v20 BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies: v20 BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Visual Ioun Stones: v20 BWP Fix
~GMINION/SETUP-GMINION.TP2~ #0 #0 // gMinion: v2
~SETUP-SLIMGSERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // sgSeries by Sarkyn and Yovaneth
~SETUP-ESERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // eSeries v1.8: v2
~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Detectable Stats v3.1 (required for BPSeriesScript Component): v0.3121
~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #100 // BP-Series Party AI for BG:EE,BG2:EE and BG2:ToB: v0.3121
~SETUP-NMRF-PC.TP2~ #2 #0 // Install Macholy's fight scripts V3.1 -> Compatible with SCSI&II: v3.1 BWP Fix
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #105 // PnP Dimension Door: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #117 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can only be scribed at inns and strongholds: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #153 // PnP Fiends -> Give aTweaks scripts to all fiends but do not alter statistics: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #155 // Further Revised Fiend Summoning: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #156 // Fiendish gating: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // PnP Elementals: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #324 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation -> Fast animation speed, shorter delay between animation start and creature appearance/disappearance: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.32
~DIFFTWEAK/DIFFTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Increased Ammo Stacks -> Increase Ammo by 100%
~DIFFTWEAK/DIFFTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Increased Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Increase Gem and Jewelry by 500%
~DIFFTWEAK/DIFFTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Increased Potion Stacking -> Increase Potion by 500%
~DIFFTWEAK/DIFFTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #27 // Increased Scroll Stacking -> Increase Scroll by 500%
~REZMOD/SETUP-REZMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Extended Visual Ioun Stones by WoRm: 2.6
~SETUP-NPC_STRONGHOLDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // NPC Strongholds: v1
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #500 // Randomly replace the WIS tome normally found in TotSC with one of the 6 available types: v6.8
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #510 // Randomly not randomise items: v6.8
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #530 // Randomise scrolls: v6.8
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #540 // Randomise the heads of the Flail of Ages: v6.8
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #560 // More Spell Shield scrolls: v6.8
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #570 // Randomise the appearance of cursed items: v6.8
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Randomise items -> Mode 1: Randomise with in-game scripts. No items are lost: v6.8
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Cespenar can forge SoA items: v6.8
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #10210 // Duergar merchants: v6.8
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Faster Romances: -> Light.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61 BWP Fix
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3600 // WSPATCK for all (Taimon) -> Everybody gets ApR from proficiency, only Warriors from level: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61 BWP Fix
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #8500 // Party Members can facestab too! -> Always: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61 BWP Fix
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9140 // Mages drop spellbooks. -> 25% of mages drop spellbooks, spellbooks contain 50% of memorized spells.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61 BWP Fix
~PICKYFAMS/PICKYFAMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Choose any familiar v1.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.0.2
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v10.0.2
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4190 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB (warning: this will make it inaccessible until the end of SoA): v28
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #60 // Improved (less buggy) trolls: v2.00
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #70 // Improved Umberhulks: v2.00
~POLYTWEAK/POLYTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #83 // Improved Minotaurs: v2.00
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any NPC components): v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Dudleyfix for BG1 NPCs: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1219 // Alora: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1221 // Coran: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1228 // Kivan: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1218 // Ajantis Ilvastarr: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira: v1.9 BWP Fix
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Kagain: v1.9 BWP Fix
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v 3.06
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2

Yes, it is SCS fault, checked and tested:
-gameplay\wk_early.tpa (line 46)

LAF edit_area STR_VAR area=ar3000 editstring=~add_entry=>patch_data~ END

to

LAF edit_area STR_VAR area=ar4000 editstring=~add_entry=>patch_data~ END

Reason: typo
Also added 2 small fixes related to "Player chooses NPC skills" & "Improved Cloakwood druids" components.

v1.4 is up!

Archived