EET v13.4 released

I haven't managed to make it work myself but it should be possible as soon as EET is released, you can already try by changing the hideeet variable to 0 in misc-gui iirc.

k, might give that a try.

but seeing as eet is probably going to be released in the next couple of weeks I think I will at least wait until then.

but seeing as eet is probably going to be released in the next couple of weeks I think I will at least wait until then.

at least wait for next RC which is almost ready.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but the text for the chapters (chapter 6-8 I believe) in the journal seems to have some formating issues.

screenshot, please.

I'm just encountering a strange issue. I'm currently in SoD, Ducal Palace, after picking up some of my former companions which includes Minsc and Dynaheir. Now, whenever I try to enter the bedrooms on the upper floor (BD0103) Dynaheir is removed from the party and the map. Afterwards Minsc is experiencing the dreaded stutter bug and can't walk more than two steps in a row. Even Safana's animation is always in her busy state on that map, although she can still move normally. I'm running a number of mods, so I don't really know whether it's EET-related.

I've attached a save and the area script from the bedrooms area if you want to take a closer look.

000000101-Dynaheir issue.zip

bd0103.baf.zip

I'm just encountering a strange issue. I'm currently in SoD, Ducal Palace, after picking up some of my former companions which includes Minsc and Dynaheir. Now, whenever I try to enter the bedrooms on the upper floor (BD0103) Dynaheir is removed from the party and the map. Afterwards Minsc is experiencing the dreaded stutter bug and can't walk more than two steps in a row. Even Safana's animation is always in her busy state on that map, although she can still move normally. I'm running a number of mods, so I don't really know whether it's EET-related.

I've attached a save and the area script from the bedrooms area if you want to take a closer look.

attachicon.gif000000101-Dynaheir issue.zip

attachicon.gifbd0103.baf.zip

It is odd

GlobalLT("BD_PLOT","GLOBAL",51) would cause the NPCs to leave while in BD0103 -- however it is set to 54 i your save. The nightly visit of Skie should trigger when you get up to the room to rest.

I ran your save through my installation and everything works fine - nobody leaves, nobody stutters. You talk to imoen - you rest - Skie visits - you wake up. Game goes on.

Is there anything in the scropts of those A7 creatures that may reset this Global when you walk into BD0103?

Edited by Roxanne

Afterwards Minsc is experiencing the dreaded stutter bug ...

Try to find out what's off with him, by installing the LStest mod of mine. He probably doesn't have a proper dialog response for the occasion.

OK, so that mod was actually the bigg's, kinda, but I snatched his less general idea, and made it very easy to use as it covers all the scripts the game runs.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

attachicon.gif000000101-Dynaheir issue.zip

attachicon.gifbd0103.baf.zip

It's due to leftower code from old implementation that is no longer valid (existing only for player6, that is why it happened to Dynaheir). As for the stutter bug I forgot to add a trigger:

GlobalLT("BD_PLOT","GLOBAL",51)

to a block that assigns local variable to NPCs. Hotfix for both problems is attached to this post. Thanks for reports.

I ran your save through my installation and everything works fine - nobody leaves, nobody stutters. You talk to imoen - you rest - Skie visits - you wake up. Game goes on.

It's a regression from latest RC.

HotFixForRC5.rar

Edited by K4thos

Thanks a lot for the fix. I could advance the main plot without further issues after applying it.

Another (minor) issue crept up though. The chapter text at the bottom of the journal dialog displays "EET_CHAPTER_8" instead of "Chapter 8". It worked fine until Chapter 7. There is a mention of EET_CHAPTER_8 in m_eet.lua and util.lua, but I don't know enough about Lua script to fix it.

Thanks a lot for the fix. I could advance the main plot without further issues after applying it.

Another (minor) issue crept up though. The chapter text at the bottom of the journal dialog displays "EET_CHAPTER_8" instead of "Chapter 8". It worked fine until Chapter 7. There is a mention of EET_CHAPTER_8 in m_eet.lua and util.lua, but I don't know enough about Lua script to fix it.

this one has beem already reported by Etamin via PM and is fixed for RC6, but thanks for report.

I've run into a problem with Neera not spawning in the bridge district. As far as I can tell the variables are set correctly and the creature file exists as well.. so I'm at a loss as to why she doesn't spawn.

I've attached the area and trigger scripts and a save just before walking over the trigger that spawns the npcs for her cutscene.

In the save OHN_INTRO_SCENE is at 1 and K#NeeraImport at 0. After triggering the variables are set to 2/1 which should cause the script to spawn neera8.cre (which exists in my files) but she doesn't show up (which breaks the game since the cut scene can't continue).

*edit* note: this is a fresh SoA game, so Neera never was in my party before.

neeraproblem.7z

Edited by Ulb

I've run into a problem with Neera not spawning in the bridge district. As far as I can tell the variables are set correctly and the creature file exists as well.. so I'm at a loss as to why she doesn't spawn.

I've attached the area and trigger scripts and a save just before walking over the trigger that spawns the npcs for her cutscene.

In the save OHN_INTRO_SCENE is at 1 and K#NeeraImport at 0. After triggering the variables are set to 2/1 which should cause the script to spawn neera8.cre (which exists in my files) but she doesn't show up (which breaks the game since the cut scene can't continue).

*edit* note: this is a fresh SoA game, so Neera never was in my party before.

She spawned in the wrong coordinates. Hotfix for it is attached to this post. Thanks for report.

HotFixForNeera.7z

Edited by K4thos