Bug Thread

Scourge

I don't know if this has been reported or no, but in Minsc.bsc and Valygar.bsc the cre file name is used where the dv (rspirit01) should be used, like in See("RSPIRIT1") in Minsc, so he won't start his dialogue and in Valygar Dead("RSPIRIT1") et al.

I don’t know if this problem is related to the NPC Strongholds mod or not, but I had a problem in the Umar Hills while managing a ranger's stronghold. Forest spirit Mairyn gave the task to solve the problem with Lord Igen, but after that refuses to speak with me. She replies that she will speak only with the ranger. My protagonist is a ranger, but she does not want to talk to him. And to complete this quest becomes impossible. If Valigar owns the stronghold - the result is the same, Mairyn refuses to speak with him and answers that she will only speak with the ranger.

Guest Rinpoo

Mairya the forest spirit, after finishing the necklace fetch quest.  Refuses to acknowledge my Ranger/Cleric as the ranger despite me being accepted for the role.  Aerie was accepted as the Cleric, so that worked fine.  She keeps saying she will "only talk to the ranger," and she says that to everyone but Minsc, who gets no dialog at all.

The Mayer also refuses to open dialog with me at all just as Minsc with the spirit, so there is nothing I can do to continue the ranger quest.  I really do not know what to do.  This bug has me stuck and I have no idea how to fix it.

Running on 8.1

Not sure if posted before:

I rescued Haer'Dalis and he was made the owner of the theatre. Then I removed him from the party for a while, to make place for Valygar for the Planar Sphere quest. After finishing it and re-replacing him with Haer'Dalis, I talked with the playmaker. He mentioned the play being a flop and the stronghold quest ended, even though it hardly ever started. I suppose it's due to kicking HD out of the party, but I can't be sure (no saves before it).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.