Solaufein's Rescue - jastey's Solaufein NPC mod for BGII (Kerzenburgforum)

Not sure whether it is intended, some suggestions:

Spoiler

51779773427_8fbb60fae0_k.jpg

I think the dialogue that Elhan referred to Solaufein is probably same with Viconia one, so he used "her" here.

51781232419_cff71bfa03_k.jpg

It is slight weird when Elhan knows Solaufein's name as it was not mentioned in the conversation.

And also for the marriage part:

Spoiler

If we choose to get married after underdark, Ajantis will tell the priest in the temple of Helm we are not ready yet, but we still can initiate the dialogue , and they get married, and spent a night with the chastity belt...rather amusing 😅

Edited by marcnivar
36 minutes ago, jastey said:

@marcnivar Thanks for the reports. I did insert new lines for Solaufein for Elhan and did not use Viconia ones, but they also need to address if there is other drow in the group and it's well possible those checks had a hickup. Do I see a drow PC there?

My PC is a half-elf, I just use a half-drow like portrait without installing any drow race MOD. There is no other drow in my party, but I brought Viconia for some time before Chapter 3 (not sure this info has any use though).

Spoiler

@1307 = ~Aerie, it may seem strange to you, but I am learning that not everyone gets a feeling of superiority and confidence from seeing others suffer.~
@1308 = ~Is this what you do!? Do you get pleasure from the misfortunes of others?~
@1309 = ~I used to, but now I don't know... maybe, but not in the same way. You must remember that I come from a society where one's failure is another's success. The punishment of another means being spared yourself. The suffering of another, no matter what caused it, was my secret joy because it helped my advancement.~
@1310 = ~Now I am here and I see your suffering, but it does not help me. It grants me no advantage.~
@1311 = ~To the contrary, your injuries and the the way they have limited you have been to my detriment.~
@1312 = ~Because I keep on moaning about them?~
@1313 = ~I see the mischievous sparkle in your eyes, Aerie. You give me a lot of credit if you think I will understand your jesting. You don't seem to be afraid of the drow in front of you. Not so long ago, I would have ripped your wings off without hesitation if circumstances demanded it.~
@1314 = ~It may not have been too long ago, but as you said yourself, it is in the past.~
@1315 = ~You seem to see this more clearly than even I do. Not so long ago, I would have called it naivety and sneered at you for it.~
@1316 = ~Not so long ago you would not have had discussions like this with me.~
@1317 = ~That's true, but I am and will always be drow. And so it is...~
@1318 = ~I... I wonder which one of us is holding on to his old self right now... drow.~
@1319 = ~You mean I apply a double standard to myself?... You may be right.~ 

Spoiler

@1222 = ~You keep on moaning about your trials, male, although you haven't lived through half of what I did. Not only was I forced to flee my people. Surfacers also betrayed, tortured, and threatened me with death!~
@1223 = ~Are we playing 'who got it worse'? Then let me play my trump card: have you ever been inside a drider cocoon, Viconia?~
@1224 = ~As I said, moaning! You are whining like a child while <CHARNAME> smooths your entry into the surface world. I had to walk that path on my own!~
@1225 = ~Hmph. You are right that <CHARNAME>'s protection has made my time on the surface so far rather pleasant in comparison to yours. I am not denying that.~
@1226 = ~And yet you are too quick to judge me. After all, there were no witnesses to your moans and curses when you first wandered the surface lands alone!~ 

Spoiler

@941  = ~My apologies, Solaufein, for staring at you repeatedly.~
@942  = ~I noticed, Mazzy. Do not worry, I am becoming accustomed to people taking a long look at me, the drow.~
@943  = ~Yes, I was being rude - I am trying to decide whether I should trust you.~
@944  = ~You have been honest with us so far, and I believe you are more kindhearted than you let on. I believe I shall.~
@945  = ~Bold words for such a small warrior, but I do appreciate your honesty. What if you had found me duplicitous?~

Just to report, I noticed that these banters only showed the first dialogue (bold ones) and the remaining won't appear. 

Edited by marcnivar
49 minutes ago, marcnivar said:

I noticed that these two banters only showed the first dialogue (bold ones) and the remaining won't appear.

Thanks for the report. I had similar reports for Brandock when he is in 7th party member mode but could not reproduce it. I'll keep this in mind and hope I'll find what exactly is causing the banters to stop abruptly for 7th partymember mode.

The first one misses a ToB trigger - my stupidity. Aerie was supposed to answer with her ToB Banter file so it's no wonder the dialogue stopped - or do you play EET? In case I knew, I forgot.

The second banter (or both) is the "transition to other banter partner doesn't work for unknown reason in 7th pmm" bug I couldn't really put my finger on yet.

I started to think, this problem could be random, or related to location or something else.

I was using the console of Ctrl+I to trigger banters (for testing purpose on the other MOD), and I triggered one banter between Solaufein and Viconia where everything is normal. However, after reloading the game and played normally, that banter appeared again naturally, but only the first line this time.

Edited by marcnivar