Forgotten Armament

Guest morpheus562

I am just discovering your mod.

I couldn't find anywhere what the component "8 - Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah)" do exactly" ?

My first impression is, with "17 - Update Existing Items in Addition to Adding New Items" and "4 - Update Items Setting an Ability Score to Increment the Increase", that we almost have a kind of alternative to Item Revisions ! Am i rigth ?

I haven't checked but is there any .ini file to  modify "10 - NWN2 Style Weapons" ? I like most of the changes but i am still to familiar with the P&P AD&D2 style.

Edited by Mordekaie
24 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

It is very nice to have a fully documented mod, when you know where to look... I couldn't find the boots and they were in front of my eyes ! :)

31 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

Note: all item changes, except one, are directly editing the existing item in-game instead of importing a new item.

Does it mean that this mod is not comaptible with any other mod that modify/overwrite existing items ?

I guess the only imported items are the 2 pairs of boots.

37 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

Yes, you would be correct it will be an Item Revisions alternative. This will have varying levels of customization on how much you want to edit the weapons within the game and tailor it to what you are looking for.

I would love a modern customisable version of IR (and fully documented !). :)