Thank you for all who viewed...

Bri

A joke, was it? :) Well, after a terrible so-not-funny joke was played on me, this is a welcome change. lol, I would've liked this to be real, though, just for a very silly switch. :) I'll remove it from the list at CoM then.

Hmph! I was hoping that Boo was secretly a Bhaalspawn who, having done all the manipulating he could via Minsc, was now prepared to implement the second stage of his scheme for universal conquest.

Boo-ahhh-ha-ha-ha!

A joke, was it?  :) Well, after a terrible so-not-funny joke was played on me, this is a welcome change. lol, I would've liked this to be real, though, just for a very silly switch.  :) I'll remove it from the list at CoM then.

Sorry Moongaze. Although, more seriously, if someone wished to make a mod based on the information presented, well at least with my offerings, I wouldn't mind...

rats!!!

oh well...the real joke is that you guys have actually enough material for a small mini mod already...

so why not?

come on..why not? :)

As I mentioned above, I wouldn't mind if people wished to use my material. Others would have to ask other people who helped like BigRob...

I would even help write...but, I intend to finish writing for Del this month (the month of April), and at least find some suitable music for her...the writing has taken longer than I intended (I initially planned for 6 months...not the year and 6 months it's been...shows what I know).

I would even help write...but, I intend to finish writing for Del this month (the month of April), and at least find some suitable music for her...the writing has taken longer than I intended (I initially planned for 6 months and not the year and 6 months it's been...shows what I know).

Woot. First good news I heard in weeks.

If you need some additional help coding (if Cam's too busy or something), I could give it a try. Practicing a bit with my own NPC now. Although stepping in on someone else's coding isn't easy. Or nice.

Hey, this actually fooled some people! Well done! :)

The moment I saw this I just knew it had to be a hoax. I guess I'm now too old and sceptical to be fooled easily... oh how I miss the days of naive youth! :)

Archived