Tutu State of the Modding Union

berelinde

When (in the install order) and where (original BG2 folder before the Tutu install, or in the Tutu folder after the Tutu install?

At first I had it last in order in my Easytutu install (which was cloned from vanilla BG2) to fiddle around with the settings and quickly (re)install if necessary, and later first in order (which was later suggested by A64 IIRC).

fair enough! :) also, just hunted down teambg again - http://www.teambg.org/forum/index.php?action=downloads - possibly link-fixing is as easy as changing .eu to .org? but haven't checked that far :p

almost whined about various portrait links not working, but just before doing so it dawned on me that i had seen numerous traces of recent uploading by theacefes... so i read the news for once! happy 8th birthday, gang! and i'll just forget about major portrait variation for my next runthrough :)

fair enough! :) also, just hunted down teambg again - http://www.teambg.or...ction=downloads - possibly link-fixing is as easy as changing .eu to .org? but haven't checked that far :p

teambg.eu != teambg.org the two aren't related in anyway that I can tell. If they were any old mod content I had at teambg.eu should be available in some form (even if only archived), but that isn't the case

maybe remove "Currently, there are none!" from the commentary on 2.B.1 [hotfixes], as the 'Beregost problem' has been more reliably corrected (as of June 4th) but not yet incorporated into the greater body?

The Beregost fix is installed automatically as part of SCS (and possibly other mods too - I'm not sure).

teambg.eu != teambg.org the two aren't related in anyway that I can tell.

oops! well, good thing i'm in no danger of causing confusion among the folks who actually know what's going on... and anyway, that's what *any* teambg gets for not keeping in close touch with the modder sites that truly matter ;) only found a link to the .org stumbling around sorcerer's place, anyway...

The Beregost fix is installed automatically as part of SCS (and possibly other mods too - I'm not sure).

BG1NPC does it, too - and probably Gavin.

excellent - they're both on my my list already...

About SCS-RR-aTweaks, aVENGER recommended that RR be installed after SCS and aTweaks after RR. I assume he had some reason for this. Off-hand I can't think of any interactions between RR and SCS*, though I'll admit I'm less familiar with RR than I probably should be.

*There are interactions between SCS and aTweaks, however, and aTweaks probably should be installed after SCS.

i was just looking over this again, and...

Is 12.9 Rogue Rebalancing really in its best place?

According to This Comprehensive link about where to install Rogue Rebalancing Sword Coast Strategems is on the list of things that should be installed before Rogue Rebalancing, and the order is significant (There is a separate list for mods that can be installed before or after RR, and SCS is not on that list).

Here's the reasoning for that particular requirement.

In short, once SCS gets updated with the latest version of Detectable Spells (which will happen very soon) the issue will become non-existent.

now it's three years and however-many versions of scs later... so... is it worth adding one more note at [12.9] to say 'but don't worry about the part of avenger's list that puts scs before rr', or should we wait through a few more all-inclusive tutu-runs for an unexpected problem? :p

Archived