What is your medieval job?

Miloch

http://www.cmi-lmi.com/enterppp.html
Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Eh... I guess "barbarian" isn't considered a proper occupation.

White Knight.

I just gotta get out more.

I would have been dead, not an altruistic knight... at best, I would have been a scholar or senchal. I sure would have hung around tourneys and jousts, though...

Maybe SimDing0 needs a new apprentice?? :)

Good pegigrees on the business folks, though - extensions of the Bowles and "What Color Is Your Parachute".

Benevolent Ruler ?

The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Lol, well, I guess I have demonstrated my negative side already.

On my way to becoming a doctor, so, here goes...

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Wow! Well, there's a surprise... :)

The Shepherd Your distinct personality, The Shepherd is to tend to your human flock. You understand the needs of those for whom you are responsible. Shepherds are vigilant and reliable. You realize your obligation and commitment to the well being of those entrusted to your care. Shepherds are very dependable. You engender a feeling of comfort and stability to those within your charge. On the positive side, Shepherds can be empathic, caring, understanding, practical and realistic. On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

I wasn't expecting that. I would have preferred to shepherd sheep. :)

As a medieval occupation, I can only see myself being a cook or chambermaid.

I'm still somewhat bemused that a competitive or learning experience are considered the same thing in this quiz. I'll do everything I can to avoid a competitive experience, however I like learning experiences. *shrugs*

The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Sigh. It's so wrong it is not even funny.

You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind.

Uh-huh. Getting up every morning and starting to provide the hope for all humankind, like nothing to do. Positively, this test is doomed.

You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind.

Uh-huh. Getting up every morning and starting to provide the hope for all humankind, like nothing to do. Positively, this test is doomed.

So, sing us a song, that'll cheer everyone up, including yourself and the shepherd. *Just putting my creative persuasion to good use!* :) (subtle humor, btw).

Your distinct personality, The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

I allways end up LE in alignment tests by the way...

We should start making new countries for all the rules and ministers.
Great! Just keep an eye on your borders and coastlines for any marauding barbarian pillagers (aka "discoverers") :).

Too bad they only have eight "careers." You'd think with eight questions and something like 24 variations within each question... well, I'm no mathematician but I think that gives more than eight possible outcomes. But, alas! No brewer or alewife or anything like that :love:.

your distinct personality, The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

id've been cool blacksmith, armorer, fletcher or some form of Knight, but Prime Minister works too i guess, i didnt think i was that cut out for governmental work.

You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize.

well that bit sounds like me, but I think im more for working with my hands, prehaps i could be one of those warrior PMs, people invade my lands and i will lead the charge.

Too bad they only have eight "careers." You'd think with eight questions and something like 24 variations within each question... well, I'm no mathematician but I think that gives more than eight possible outcomes. But, alas! No brewer or alewife or anything like that .

yeh that kinda sucks, there were more than 8 jobs in the middle ages.

Archived