Bug Reports for Alpha 18

Domi

And I am finally setting out on Salomeya Romance testing trip. I *AM*, I swear!

My party is Nord, Hildury, Rizdaer, Peony and Salomeya.

Because of the party composition I will not be able to check into the mysterious behavior of Jaemal-Salomeya's banter about Sabrina's abduction. Will someone be able to give me heads up if they have seen the whole banter starting

Jaemal: I'm glad we came this way. The orcs are not in a habit of returning women unharmed to their husbands.

(ther eare should be 4 or 5 lines more after it, from both Mal and Salomeya)

if both Mal and Salomeya are in the party?

And I am finally setting out on Salomeya Romance testing trip. I *AM*, I swear!

My party is Nord, Hildury, Rizdaer, Peony and Salomeya.

Because of the party composition I will not be able to check into the mysterious behavior of Jaemal-Salomeya's banter about Sabrina's abduction. Will someone be able to give me heads up if they have seen the whole banter starting

Jaemal: I'm glad we came this way. The orcs are not in a habit of returning women unharmed to their husbands.

(ther eare should be 4 or 5 lines more after it, from both Mal and Salomeya)

if both Mal and Salomeya are in the party?

*starts waving her hands frantically above her head*

The whole thing triggered in my game :(

And since I dug out the PID file to read (and consequently found the epilogues), I think I'll agree with MrsCake...EVIL!

I'll assign it to the game's mysterious ways for now, but will keep on alert for problems with it.

And since I dug out the PID file to read (and consequently found the epilogues), I think I'll agree with MrsCake...EVIL!

Well, okay, I'm EVIL. :(

*starts waving her hands frantically above her head*

The whole thing triggered in my game

As I said, I am playing with Jaemal, Rizdaer, Diriel, Salomeya and Nikosh. I got the banter with Sabrina abduction and it worked fine. However I also had a problem with Diriel commenting on her husband *right after* entering the area, before the 1 fight even broke out. Now I am a little further in the game, but I have all the saves and all, so if you need to check something particular, Domi, just tell.

Also I am going to save a game before having to choose one romance interest, so the second romance I will be able to finish playing from this point, with no need of going through the first chapters (uff). Also before.. um... *accepting Diriel's proposal I am going so tave;) So, basically, I plan to see all that there is to see with this kind of party with one run through. I will have to play second time to be the 'evil female' in Rizd's romance, though. I think i will start the second play simultaneously -- that meaning, now XD.

About things that I have enountered that *may* be valid, and haven't been reported yet... In Diriel's soundset there is a word 'externination' -- um, I am not sure ifit is just absent from my dictionary or if that was supposed to be 'extermination'.

Salomeya is still calling you 'paladinling', just in another talk, I think it was after the palisade battle? Can't remember;/

Also in Diriel/Rizdaer bater ("I can educate you in the ways of surface', something like that) there is a, um, funny sentence construction. I am not saying that something is wrong there - I am not a native speaker. However a native speaker should read it carefully just to be safe (better safe than sorry ^^"). The rest was arleady reported by someone else.

Guest Tempest

I've run into a bug I'm assuming is from this mod, as I haven't seen it before. I'm in the prologue, with a party consisting of my main character (a tiefling rogue/druid), Peony (planned romantic interest), Sir Nord, Hildury, Prachi, and Valeero.

I just cleared the Palisade of the goblin attack, and when I talk to Ulbrec, after his line "The Neverwinter troops planned to use this bridge...", I get the No Valid Links or Replies line.

Also in Diriel/Rizdaer bater ("I can educate you in the ways of surface', something like that) there is a, um, funny sentence construction.

The sentence is: I can educate you about the surface world, drow, if you be more forthcoming with the information I requested.

Please, let me know if it has to be recast :(

"I can educate you about the surface world, drow, if you be more forthcoming with the information I requested."

could be rephrased to be

"I could educate you about the surface world, drow, were you more forthcoming with the information I requested."

Guest Cygnea

During a banter between Peony and Nord (which started with "Ahem, Sir Knight", I think) it would get to Nord's last line and crash my game after I hit continue. I reloaded and got the same problem three times.

Archived