Offtopic Anvil Discussion

the bigg

Take a look at the recent thread started by DavidW, "Differences between tactical mods." Clearly those are some of the questions that should've been asked before Sikret decided to make IA. And it's obvious they weren't.

Hey, don't drag me into it :( - I was very careful in my post to be clear that I was categorising, not making good/bad judgements. I actually think Sikret probably did ask those questions (not in quite that form, but hey, I'm an academic philosopher, I'm supposed to make fine distinctions). His answers (for what he wants in a tactical mod) are mostly very different from mine, but that doesn't make them bad answers. Plenty of people like IA and agree with Sikret's preferences. Good for them.

jastey,

I'm sorry but that's just the way I am. I just don't have the same tolerance level as some of you. You don't think Baronius is insulting? He just does it more subtly. He should've been a good boy and took my original post as just another opinion - i.e. with a grain of salt. Instead he chose to get himself involved. Well, if I feel provoked, I will respond in kind.

Dave,

"Plenty of people like IA"

me too, actually (the tactical part, that is). Notice I did say I enjoyed the improved battles in my very first post. My only "beef" with IA is with the non-tactical parts. And yes, you're right. I shouldn't have dragged you in here.

Shaitan,

Relax. No need to get your panties in a wad. Your only retort is that I'm a guest poster, that's why I'm free to do whatever I please. Well that's just silly. My posts would be exactly the same whether I am a guestposter or not. Besides, I have already registered here a while ago. I just can't be bothered to go around looking for my password. When there is a need to re-register, I will.

(Sorry, but "that's just how I am" is a very poor excuse to use swear words on a public forum.) I understand your feelings of being provoked, but you drove the discussion further quite heavily. I'll go with CamDawg: relax, go away from the computer, and I'll add: never post if you are upset. That's a mistake I did several times in the past myself.

"Sorry, but "that's just how I am" is a very poor excuse to use swear words on a public forum."

Well thats your opinion, jastey. I don't sugarcoat my words and try to act nice. I speak from the heart (so to speak) regardless of whether its a public forum or not.

Virgin eyes alert people! No fucking swear words! It's just a word, like any other, just a variation.

On topic.

IA is a medicre mod and I really fail to see why people are getting all bent out of shape about the pros and cons on the damn thing. Play it or don't. So simple.

I love dumb motherfucking, cowardly "guests". Why not sign up and let us know who you really are.

So you must be the mental retard everyone is trying to ignore. You have no clue about anything whatsoever in thread. So shut the fuck up and stay out of this thread.

Archived