Will BWL forums close down soon?

Will BWL forums close down soon?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Couldn't care less whether they close down. If they do, however, it would in all likelyhood mean the end of IA, since i don't see anyone else hosting Sikret's mods. And that would be a pity, regardless of what you think of it's designer.

I voted for the cheese too. I also like your goat picture, he looks like he's won the goat lottery.

I do wonder whether BWL can survive in its current form. The tendency of IA to get ever harder in each iteration means that the pool of likely players diminishes, and makes for fewer paying members.

I've no idea what goes on in the other forums. Is there a Tower of Deception fan club? I actually quite liked that mod.

Those stats could be misleading considering the BWP/S downloads ToD in all of its modes :)

In fact, 8 out of the top 10 mods in that list are in the BWP ... and failed megamod installs mean a redownload (unless you change the BWS settings) and a +1 for the mods in that list :)

PS: I liekz cheesus too :cringe:

Archived