Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Thanks for the encouragement Megiltura and Patty-O. ;)

But, er, yes, it has been a month, hasn't it? Some progress on the Underdark Flirting has been made, but not as much as I'd like. Three of the six Underdark Flirts are complete, which technically means there are six flirts done, because all these have a pre- and post-committed version.

Part of the slowness in the writing is distraction from the game of Icewind Dale 2 I just finished (Yes, I know, naughty me) and part is from having to switch back and forth from pre-commitment Aklon to post-commitment Aklon, who both have some quite different takes on what CHARNAME is trying to do...

The kissing one, which I have just finished, will probably be the worst for that, so I'll try to knuckle back down and see what I can come up with for the others. I'll see if I can get the Underdark flirts done this week. More progress as I make it (or as I'm reminded to post ;) ).

Edited by BigRob
Part of the slowness in the writing is distraction from the game of Icewind Dale 2 I just finished (Yes, I know, naughty me)

Ouch, I know that feeling! I've found it extremely difficult to resist Star Wars KOTOR at the moment. I swear my dreams have a Star Wars soundtrack with the occasional sound of blaster fire and duelling lightsabers in the background. ;)

Back on topic....Excellent news that you are still making steady progress and I love that there will be six Underdark flirts. ;)

Thanks Domi, KIrving and Patty-O, I am trying to keep things moving forward, even if I'm not going as fast as I'd like to.

And even though it's only been two weeks (I was horrified to think another month had gone by), I'll give an update. I've finished the majority of the "Lick my ear, male" flirt, with just a couple of bits for committed AKlon to flesh out. With luck, I can get those finished tonight and move on to the second last one, "Dance for me!"

Ouch, I know that feeling!  I've found it extremely difficult to resist Star Wars KOTOR at the moment.  I swear my dreams have a Star Wars soundtrack with the occasional sound of blaster fire and duelling lightsabers in the background. ;)

You can always tell a good game by how thoroughly it invades your dreams. ;)

Edited by BigRob
Thanks Domi, KIrving and Patty-O, I am trying to keep things moving forward, even if I'm not going as fast as I'd like to.

And even though it's only been two weeks (I was horrified to think another month had gone by), I'll give an update. I've finished the majority of the "Lick my ear, male" flirt, with just a couple of bits for committed AKlon to flesh out. With luck, I can get those finished tonight and move on to the second last one, "Dance for me!"

Ouch, I know that feeling!  I've found it extremely difficult to resist Star Wars KOTOR at the moment.  I swear my dreams have a Star Wars soundtrack with the occasional sound of blaster fire and duelling lightsabers in the background. ;)

You can always tell a good game by how thoroughly it invades your dreams. ;)

Yay! I'm glad this is making progress, it looks very well written :D

That response was mildly entertaining.

*Wonders what Aklon looks like dancing and leaves the cookies with the trainer....then wonders how a person can dance for days on end without collapsing from either dehydration, heatstroke, or exhaustion *

Hmm.. dancing..

Will we get to dance with Aklon in the mod? I think he'd be a great dancer..

*Sings* I...wanna rock and roll all niiiiiiiiiight...And party every day!!!!!! :)

Hmmm...80's rock is nice....but could you imagine Aklon as a metalhead? Or nerdier yet, a powermetal head? I can see him banging his head along to songs involving slaying the dragon or anything written by Tolkien... \m/

Hmm.. dancing..

In answer to that question, yes, you will be able to dance with Aklon (that flirt's already written). Currently I'm attempting to write some solo performances for the underdark (Drow females need their entertainment, after all) and have got a few more to go before I'll be done with this one. More as I write 'em.

Hmm.. dancing..

In answer to that question, yes, you will be able to dance with Aklon (that flirt's already written). Currently I'm attempting to write some solo performances for the underdark (Drow females need their entertainment, after all) and have got a few more to go before I'll be done with this one. More as I write 'em.

Gotta love a thorough modder...BigRob just keeps the goodness rolling in... :)

Guest Morwen
Hmm.. dancing..

I hope you will give the PC a chance to defend her claim/rights/protection of her man in the underdark. . . .if he dances half as well as I think he will, some other "female" drow may make the mistake of butting in, could be some interesting fireworks though :p

I have been reading through your project, you can add me to the list of " can hardly wait for the finished work!!"

It'll be a happy day were all will rejoice, ;):)

Alkon sounds like he has a really good quality about himself. I shall haunt your forum now in wait for his arrival! :)