Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Hmm.. dancing..

Will we get to dance with Aklon in the mod? I think he'd be a great dancer..

In answer to that question, yes, you will be able to dance with Aklon (that flirt's already written). Currently I'm attempting to write some solo performances for the underdark (Drow females need their entertainment, after all) and have got a few more to go before I'll be done with this one. More as I write 'em.

I hope you will give the PC a chance to defend her claim/rights/protection of her man in the underdark. . . .if he dances half as well as I think he will, some other "female" drow may make the mistake of butting in, could be some interesting fireworks though :)

I have been reading through your project, you can add me to the list of " can hardly wait for the finished work!!"

It'll be a happy day were all will rejoice, ;):)

Alkon sounds like he has a really good quality about himself. I shall haunt your forum now in wait for his arrival! :p

Soooooooooo sorry, forgot who I was at this forum for a minute. . . . . the previous post was from me, celtic rose ;)

*Eyes glaze over as impatience builds*

Becoming a beta tester for this particular mod would carry the joy quotient of, say, finding out that an obscenely rich relative you never knew you had suddenly got penned in the dead book and left all of their earthly posessions to you.

Note the subtle hint in above sentence. :)

Thank you for all the words of encouragement everyone. I hope you find the finished product to your liking. :)

holy crap i can't wait for this mod!!! i've done just about every other romance mod there is, and i have a feeling this one is going to surpass them ALL.  just a quick question: any closer to releasing a beta? if so, how many beta testers will you need?

Becoming a beta tester for this particular mod would carry the joy quotient of, say, finding out that an obscenely rich relative you never knew you had suddenly got penned in the dead book and left all of their earthly posessions to you.

Note the subtle hint in above sentence.  :p

Beta testing should hopefully not be all too many months distant now. I have just finished the dancing flirt and have moved onto the last of the Underdark flirts (this one's complicated, so it might take a little while). After that we have Banters, Quests, Interjects and then the coding starts. I won't give any specific time yet though, because I'll surely overrun it.

In terms of numbers, I'm guessing I'll need at least 4 beta testers (anyone who's done this before, feel free to correct me ;)). But bear in mind that beta testing can be exhausting stuff to do.

I hope you will give the PC a chance to defend her claim/rights/protection of her man in the underdark. . . .if he dances half as well as I think he will, some other "female" drow may make the mistake of butting in, could be some interesting fireworks though  :)

I was planning on a little something in the vein of the Pherae encounter for Aklon, but I needed to scout through the dialogues for a sensible place to put it. I may link this to his dance numbers, but I'll have to see how it works out.

*Eyes glaze over as impatience builds*

Note the subtle hint in above sentence.  :)

I too would gladly volunteer my humble services as a beta tester no matter how

exhausting! :)

CelticRose/ Mistakenly Morwen of an earlier post. . .

I get the feeling that this particular monk is going to be mobbed like Orlando Bloom dropped shirtless and sweaty into the center of an all-girl high-school when he is finally released. 

FIRST IN LINE!  :p  :p

<Casually extending leg in front of Noctalys> Oh, I'm sorry, Dear, did I trip you? I guess I get to be FIRST IN LINE!!! HA! :D

Patty