Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

At least it's this year (hopefully). I can wait a little longer :D

True! Maybe Akky (we can call him Akky at some point in the mod, right? :D) will be a sort of christmas present for all of us. :)

I kept thinking of signing up just so I could comment here, and finally did so.

:)

All of the previews look great so far! And he's very sweet to Aerie. :)

At least it's this year (hopefully). I can wait a little longer :D

True! Maybe Akky (we can call him Akky at some point in the mod, right? :D) will be a sort of christmas present for all of us. :)

:)

Yeah, nicer than I could ever be to her.. lol :D

pffffh when I get to play with Aklon in the group he is SOOOO not going to even know that wingless brat exists! (well mabey he will find out about her when PPG's Calean is finished and I am romancing that one instead)

keep up the good work BigRob! Perhaps I should give you some of my nice fudge cookies I will be baking this week as a sort of way to get you work faster! Would that work? A trust me these cookies are the best ones I have ever had! :)

pffffh when I get to play with Aklon in the group he is SOOOO not going to even know that wingless brat exists! (well mabey he will find out about her when PPG's Calean is finished and I am romancing that one instead)

keep up the good work BigRob! Perhaps I should give you some of my nice fudge cookies I will be baking this week as a sort of way to get you work faster! Would that work? A trust me these cookies are the best ones I have ever had! :)

:) Cookies! If that doesn't get Aklon released, I dunno what will :D

Yep, Minarvia is right, I'm hoping for an initial release near the end of the year. That date will firm up as the writing progresees further and I find out how much coing and testing this thing will need. A little while to go yet, but hopefully I can use the word "soon" soon. :)

Well, I'm going to start hounding you from about the first Tuesday in December! :)

True! Maybe Akky (we can call him Akky at some point in the mod, right? :D) will be a sort of christmas present for all of us. :D

Welcome to G3, and thanks for the comments. :)

Writing this week has been abysmal (that's real life for you), but I'll keep my fingers crossed for Christmas.

On the subject of pet names, one or two pop up here and there in the romance and flirt options. The one that appears most often is "love", but even that not very often. I haven't gone for that many to avoid trying to second guess player preferences (like for, say, Akky). I suppose I could always do a poll.

keep up the good work BigRob! Perhaps I should give you some of my nice fudge cookies I will be baking this week as a sort of way to get you work faster! Would that work? A trust me these cookies are the best ones I have ever had! :D

I'll take them, but that won't guarantee faster writing I'm afraid. Probably slower, since fudge is so hard to get out of a keyboard. :)

:D Cookies! If that doesn't get Aklon released, I dunno what will :D

Well, if you're all volunteering...

Hmm, I dunno if I'd want to...'Akky' sounds like you're choking on something ;)

And the Heimlich maneuver isn't exactly a romantic start to the evening, is it?

Yep, Minarvia is right, I'm hoping for an initial release near the end of the year. That date will firm up as the writing progresees further and I find out how much coing and testing this thing will need. A little while to go yet, but hopefully I can use the word "soon" soon. :D

Well, I'm going to start hounding you from about the first Tuesday in December! ;)

Well, I'm going to start hounding you from about the first Tuesday in December! ;)

I'll help with that. icon_ninja.gif

Oh oh. I've done it now. :D

I know what will help:

Get yourself a post office box that will take packages, and post the address to that post office box. We will all send you sweets and every delicacy we can imagine, and you will have nothing better to do than sit down to spend some quality time with Aklon (whom I will never refer to as Ak, Akky, or any other horrible nickname) and all the goodies we send to aid your concentration.

I have two truly evil recipes for truffles. One is dark chocolate, the other white with pistachios. Do you think Akon would like them?

I know what will help:

Get yourself a post office box that will take packages, and post the address to that post office box. We will all send you sweets and every delicacy we can imagine, and you will have nothing better to do than sit down to spend some quality time with Aklon (whom I will never refer to as Ak, Akky, or any other horrible nickname) and all the goodies we send to aid your concentration.

Then the problem becomes the fudge deposits in my lungs, doesn't it? :)

I have two truly evil recipes for truffles. One is dark chocolate, the other white with pistachios. Do you think Akon would like them?

It would certainly be a step up from his usual diet of trail biscuits and wild game. You could always cook it and ask him, when you can find the option.

Hey, I've decided to finally end my lurking and say how much I'm looking forward to this mod.

I just discovered the BG series a few months ago (yes, I was living under a rock :p ) and found it to be okay....

But then I stumbled onto different mods, and wow!

I thought because the BG series was older that I wouldn't run out of mods I wanted to play...but now it seems like I'm playing the waiting game.

This mod looks so interesting it convinced me to end my lurking ways. I'll try to be patient (what other choice do I have after all)

It's too bad I don't know how to do a cheerleading emoticon to cheer you on BigRob...but I do like this viking one (for know apparent reason) :p

Edited by SMichelle

Thanks for delurking to give me a some encouragement, viking style. :p As always, I'll be trying to make sure the final product isn't a disappointment for the high expectations.

Work has proved problematic over the last couple of weeks, but I've been making a bit of progress over the weekend and hopefully should have some more info to put up in the Progress reports thread soon. Hang in there!