SR Revised V1.3.900 (2022 August 8th)

Guest BooChew

Hello. I also posted this in the SR thread.

I have installed BG2EE with the latest patch. With various mods installed, including SR, my game was reliably crashing when I entered Yaga Shura's Lair (AR5201). After some testing, I narrowed down the cause to SR (not SRR, which I had also been installing). Before installing SR the area worked fine; after installing it, not so: the game simply froze and crashed. Is this a known bug? My game generated a crash report, but its a .dmp report and I have no idea how to read it and post its contents (or if that would even be appropriate).

I would appreciate any help you might give me.

18 hours ago, Guest BooChew said:

Hello. I also posted this in the SR thread.

I have installed BG2EE with the latest patch. With various mods installed, including SR, my game was reliably crashing when I entered Yaga Shura's Lair (AR5201). After some testing, I narrowed down the cause to SR (not SRR, which I had also been installing). Before installing SR the area worked fine; after installing it, not so: the game simply froze and crashed. Is this a known bug? My game generated a crash report, but its a .dmp report and I have no idea how to read it and post its contents (or if that would even be appropriate).

I would appreciate any help you might give me.

I have no experience with figuring anything out from BG's .dmp files. The way I would handle something like this it is to create a backup of my AR5201, then edit it with either DLTCEP or Near Infinity and start deleting things from it until it no longer causes a crash...probably starting with removing all creatures and seeing if that does the trick. If it does, then you can restore a copy of your original AR5201 and start to narrow it down until you figure out what the problem creature is and examine the .cre file to try to figure out why it might be causing a crash.

Edited by Bartimaeus
2 hours ago, pochesun said:

@Bartimaeus hello. Wanted to ask if there is an option to make potions dispallable? I had an idea to try dispallable potions but could not find settings in ini. file.

The effects of potions are not dispellable, except where directly counterable by e.g. Breach vs. Potion of Stone Form or True Seeing vs. Potion of Invisibility. It would be pretty trivial to make them dispellable if desired, though.

13 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

The effects of potions are not dispellable, except where directly counterable by e.g. Breach vs. Potion of Stone Form or True Seeing vs. Potion of Invisibility. It would be pretty trivial to make them dispellable if desired, though.

yeah, also i assume recently you made Haste effect from potion counterable (dispellable) by Slow spell.

So is it possible to include this as an option in ini. file? :) 

@Bartimaeus 

SPPR409.SPL (Death Ward) contains opcode (61) which crashes the game. I'm assuming this is some leftover from the changes you made to Death Ward on Sep 2, 2023.

SCS users beware, this will make any cleric that pre-buffs with this spell crash your game.

Edit: I just realized that opcode (61) is used in the EE editions. This is a compatibility issue with the originals.

Edited by WanderingScholar
On 1/18/2024 at 5:15 PM, pochesun said:

yeah, also i assume recently you made Haste effect from potion counterable (dispellable) by Slow spell.

Yes and yes.

3 hours ago, FixTesteR said:

Are the effects of potions undispellable in SR and vanilla, too? Thanks.

SR does not touch potion effects, this is the doing of IR/R, but yes, potion effects are undispellable in IR as well. Vanilla's are dispellable.

15 hours ago, WanderingScholar said:

@Bartimaeus 

SPPR409.SPL (Death Ward) contains opcode (61) which crashes the game. I'm assuming this is some leftover from the changes you made to Death Ward on Sep 2, 2023.

SCS users beware, this will make any cleric that pre-buffs with this spell crash your game.

Edit: I just realized that opcode (61) is used in the EE editions. This is a compatibility issue with the originals.

Confirmed and fixed, looks like that change happened a few months ago when fixing up the spell to protect against TotSC's Death Gaze. Thanks!

Edited by Bartimaeus
On 1/18/2024 at 5:15 PM, pochesun said:

This has now been implemented in IRR. The following potions may have their effects dispelled when using the dispellable_potions settings.ini switch:

~potn02~ // Potion of Fire Resistance
    ~potn03~ // Potion of Hill Giant Strength
    ~potn04~ // Potion of Frost Giant Strength
    ~potn05~ // Potion of Fire Giant Strength
    ~potn06~ // Potion of Cloud Giant Strength
    ~potn07~ // Potion of Storm Giant Strength
    ~potn09~ // Potion of Heroism
    ~potn10~ // Potion of Invisibility
    ~potn11~ // Potion of Invulnerability
    ~potn12~ // Potion of Stone Giant Strength
    ~potn13~ // Oil of Fiery Burning
    ~potn14~ // Potion of Speed
    ~potn15~ // Red Potion
    ~potn16~ // Violet Potion
    ~potn18~ // Potion of Absorption
    ~potn19~ // Potion of Agility
    ~potn21~ // Potion of Clarity
    ~potn22~ // Potion of Cold Resistance
    ~potn23~ // Strange Potion of Speed
    ~potn24~ // Potion of Defense
    ~potn25~ // Strange Potion of Healing
    ~potn28~ // Potion of Fortitude
    ~potn29~ // Potion of Vocalize
    ~potn30~ // Potion of Sight
    ~potn31~ // Potion of Insulation
    ~potn32~ // Strange Potion of Antidote
    ~potn33~ // Potion of Energy Protection
    ~potn34~ // Potion of Magic Blocking
    ~potn35~ // Potion of Resilience
    ~potn36~ // Potion of Master Thievery
    ~potn38~ // Potion of Mirrored Eyes
    ~potn39~ // Potion of Perception
    ~potn40~ // Strange Potion of Invulnerability
    ~potn41~ // Potion of Power
    ~potn42~ // Potion of Regeneration
    ~potn44~ // Potion of Rage
    ~potn45~ // Potion of Freedom
    ~potn46~ // Potion of Stone Form

However, I have not yet implemented a text patch that strips their descriptions of the text that states they cannot be dispelled.

Something minor I forgot to add to my last post:

spell_rev\lib\kreso_petrification.tph needs an addition to prevent flesh to stone description being wiped if you choose .ini setting = 0

Spoiler

/// PETRIFICATION ///

ADD_SECTYPE ~k1#Petrify~ @22005 // String to counter Petrify - "Petrification effect removed"

ACTION_IF petrification=0 BEGIN

COPY ~spell_rev\spalt\spwi604.spl~ ~override~
    SAY NAME1 @667    SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @668
  COPY ~spell_rev\spalt\dvbaspet.spl~ ~override~

7 hours ago, WanderingScholar said:

Something minor I forgot to add to my last post:

spell_rev\lib\kreso_petrification.tph needs an addition to prevent flesh to stone description being wiped if you choose .ini setting = 0

Hide contents

/// PETRIFICATION ///

ADD_SECTYPE ~k1#Petrify~ @22005 // String to counter Petrify - "Petrification effect removed"

ACTION_IF petrification=0 BEGIN

COPY ~spell_rev\spalt\spwi604.spl~ ~override~
    SAY NAME1 @667    SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @668
  COPY ~spell_rev\spalt\dvbaspet.spl~ ~override~

Oh man, you're right. Guessing option 0 (aka full vanilla petrification) isn't one most people use...2 is what I use myself. Thanks!

Looking at the Revised Warrior HLAs component, something is missing. What about War Cry?

That crummy HLA that gives fighter's the ability to cast a level 2 wizard spell... 😒

I think it could use some love. 

War Cry

With a War Cry, the warrior emits a powerful and frightening yell that will leave all opponents in a 30' radius absolutely shaken, inflicting a -2 penalty to THAC0, damage, and AC with no save. In addition, enemies must make a save vs. spell or flee in terror. The effects last for 1 turn.

...\spell_rev\lib\kreso_hla.tph

Spoiler
ACTION_IF  FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~spcl908.spl~ BEGIN // War Cry
COPY_EXISTING ~spcl908.spl~ ~override~
SAY NAME1 @9006    SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @9007
LPF ALTER_SPELL_EFFECT INT_VAR match_opcode = 141 savingthrow = 0 END
LPF ALTER_EFFECT INT_VAR match_opcode = 174 savingthrow = 0 STR_VAR match_resource = "EFF_E05" END 
LPF ADD_SPELL_EFFECT INT_VAR opcode = 142 parameter2 = 44 duration = 60 resist_dispel = 2 END
LPF ADD_SPELL_EFFECT INT_VAR opcode = 0 target = 2 parameter1 = "-2" resist_dispel = 2 duration = 60 END
LPF ADD_SPELL_EFFECT INT_VAR opcode = 73 target = 2 parameter1 = "-2" resist_dispel = 2 duration = 60 END
LPF ADD_SPELL_EFFECT INT_VAR opcode = 54 target = 2 parameter1 = "-2" resist_dispel = 2 duration = 60 END
LPF ADD_SPELL_EFFECT INT_VAR opcode = 206 target = 2 resist_dispel = 2 duration = 60 STR_VAR resource = "SPCL908" END
END

...\spell_rev\languages\english\hla.tra

Spoiler

@9000=~Hardiness~
@9001=~Hardiness
Calling upon hidden reserves of strength during times of danger, a warrior can use the Hardiness ability to gain 25% resistance to all forms of damage. The ability lasts for 1 round per 2 levels.~
@9002 = ~Whirlwind Attack~
@9003 = ~Whirlwind Attack
This ability allows the warrior to unleash a flurry of super-fast blows. For 2 rounds, movement and attack rate are doubled, but all attacks are made with a -4 penalty to hit and damage rolls.~
@9004 = ~Greater Whirlwind Attack~
@9005 = ~Greater Whirlwind Attack
A more powerful version of the Whirlwind Attack, Greater Whirlwind gives the fighter the same bonuses without penalties.

Requires: Whirlwind Attack~
@9006 = ~War Cry~
@9007 = ~War Cry
With a War Cry, the warrior emits a powerful and frightening yell that will leave all opponents in a 30' radius absolutely shaken, inflicting a -2 penalty to THAC0, damage, and AC with no save. In addition, enemies must make a save vs. spell or flee in terror. The effects last for 1 turn.~

Of course, like any innate ability, it ignores MR. I thought about going -4, but I think the penalties are balanced. Let me know what you think. 😏

Edited by WanderingScholar
5 hours ago, WanderingScholar said:

Looking at the Revised Warrior HLAs component, something is missing. What about War Cry?

That crummy HLA that gives fighter's the ability to cast a level 2 wizard spell... 😒

I think it could use some love. 

Excuse me for just one moment, I haven't the foggiest idea what War Cry even does in the first place, so I have to go look it up right now.

With a War Cry, the warrior emits a powerful and frightening yell that will panic all opponents in a 30-ft. radius if they don't make their Save vs. Spell.

Fighter HLAs don't really fall under the purview of Spell Revisions in the first place...but since Kreso made a component to slightly improve them years ago, I suppose it wouldn't be the end of the world to add one more. Thanks for bringing it up and the idea, I'll probably steal your design or use something like it.

On 1/22/2024 at 5:04 PM, Bartimaeus said:

This has now been implemented in IRR. The following potions may have their effects dispelled when using the dispellable_potions settings.ini switch:

~potn02~ // Potion of Fire Resistance
    ~potn03~ // Potion of Hill Giant Strength
    ~potn04~ // Potion of Frost Giant Strength
    ~potn05~ // Potion of Fire Giant Strength
    ~potn06~ // Potion of Cloud Giant Strength
    ~potn07~ // Potion of Storm Giant Strength
    ~potn09~ // Potion of Heroism
    ~potn10~ // Potion of Invisibility
    ~potn11~ // Potion of Invulnerability
    ~potn12~ // Potion of Stone Giant Strength
    ~potn13~ // Oil of Fiery Burning
    ~potn14~ // Potion of Speed
    ~potn15~ // Red Potion
    ~potn16~ // Violet Potion
    ~potn18~ // Potion of Absorption
    ~potn19~ // Potion of Agility
    ~potn21~ // Potion of Clarity
    ~potn22~ // Potion of Cold Resistance
    ~potn23~ // Strange Potion of Speed
    ~potn24~ // Potion of Defense
    ~potn25~ // Strange Potion of Healing
    ~potn28~ // Potion of Fortitude
    ~potn29~ // Potion of Vocalize
    ~potn30~ // Potion of Sight
    ~potn31~ // Potion of Insulation
    ~potn32~ // Strange Potion of Antidote
    ~potn33~ // Potion of Energy Protection
    ~potn34~ // Potion of Magic Blocking
    ~potn35~ // Potion of Resilience
    ~potn36~ // Potion of Master Thievery
    ~potn38~ // Potion of Mirrored Eyes
    ~potn39~ // Potion of Perception
    ~potn40~ // Strange Potion of Invulnerability
    ~potn41~ // Potion of Power
    ~potn42~ // Potion of Regeneration
    ~potn44~ // Potion of Rage
    ~potn45~ // Potion of Freedom
    ~potn46~ // Potion of Stone Form

However, I have not yet implemented a text patch that strips their descriptions of the text that states they cannot be dispelled.

awesome stuff, thx a lot.

Hello,

Attempting to install .900 and receive:

Installing [Spell Revisions] [v4 Beta 18 (Revised v1.3.900)]
FAILURE:
ERROR: charsets were not converted because iconv could not be found in spell_rev/languages/iconv
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Spell Revisions], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall   0 files for [SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled      0 files for [SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2] component 0.
ERROR: Failure("ERROR: charsets were not converted because iconv could not be found in spell_rev/languages/iconv")
Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-SPELL_REV.DEBUG and look for support at: Bartimaeus in the SR Revised thread at
forums.gibberlings3.net
Using Language [English]

WeiDU log:

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~DLCMERGER/DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.5
~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.8
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Adul's Better Quick Loot: 4.0.6
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #14 // Korlasz' Dungeon is in BG1: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 18.1
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 18.1
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 5.2
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 5.2
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // Jumper -> Alternative for compatibility: Ugh and Jumper are outside.: 5.2
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // The Lost Son: 5.2
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #5 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses hut near Thalantyr in High Hedge.: 5.2
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // The Great Carlini: 5.2
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 5.2
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // Fangirls: 5.2
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #11 // The Serpents of Abbathor -> Tweaked version: quest can be finished in BG1.: 5.2
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: 26.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: 26.1
~BLACKHEARTS_BG1/SETUP-BLACKHEARTS_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Black Hearts BG1 - The Hunter: v1.0
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.9
~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install The Gorgon's Eye: v4.4
~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: v8.6
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Svlast's Torment: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Will O'Hara NPC: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #8 // Will O'Hara: Install English Soundset: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Haeball: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Ghotal: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #14 // Reduce Number of Shaman Cloaks -> Make Cloaks Undroppable: 5.0.0
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.2
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.4
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok's Assassins: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Surgeon's Plight: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #4 // P&P Oozes, Slimes and Jellies: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #5 // P&P Winter Wolves: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #6 // P&P Dread Wolves: v6
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #7 // Tougher Spiders: v6
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brandock the Mage: v1.5
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brandock the Mage: Crossmod Content: v1.5
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #50 // Use Short Cutscene in Thalantyr's Abode: v1.5
~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: v2.3
~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.7
~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose a portrait for Drake: -> Default Portrait (The Artisan): 1.7
~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #5 // OPTIONAL: Original Soundset by BillyYank: 1.7
~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v6.0
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu, BGT, and BG:EE: 14
~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE and SoD: 1.69
~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Give Kale the Warden Class? (Recommended) -> Warden(Fighter Kit): 1.69
~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu, BGT BG:EE and EET: v1.2
~WHITE/WHITE.TP2~ #0 #0 // White NPC for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: 3.0
~ZAKRION_BG1/ZAKRION_BG1.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Zakrion for BGI:EE: v2.0
~S9BGEENPCTWEAKS/S9BGEENPCTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #43 // Make Eldoth a Jester: 1.1
~S9BGEENPCTWEAKS/S9BGEENPCTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #45 // Make Garrick a Skald: 1.1
~S9BGEENPCTWEAKS/S9BGEENPCTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #47 // Make Khalid a Fighter/Mage: 1.1
~S9BGEENPCTWEAKS/S9BGEENPCTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #49 // Make Safana a Swashbuckler: 1.1
~S9BGEENPCTWEAKS/S9BGEENPCTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Shar-Teel's Class -> Make Shar-Teel a Berserker: 1.1
~S9BGEENPCTWEAKS/S9BGEENPCTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #52 // Make Skie a Shadowdancer: 1.1
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #110 // Move Ajantis: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #120 // Move Alora: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #130 // Move Coran: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #140 // Move Eldoth: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #150 // Move Faldorn: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #160 // Move Kivan: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #170 // Move Quayle: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #180 // Move Safana: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #190 // Move Shar-Teel: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #200 // Move Tiax: v3.0
~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #210 // Move Viconia: v3.0
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10 (Revised V1.3.800)
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternative Healing Potions -> Healing potions work as in Pen & Paper: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #16 // Nerf BG1 easter egg items: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #17 // Sensible Shops (see readme): v7