Vacation notice

Meira

I'll be tagging along on Darios' library trip again. We'll both be out of town from July 20th to August 3rd. I probably won't be around here unless I drag myself to a internet cafe. The good news is that Darios won't need use the laptop during the days and that means I have nothing better to do than write for Amber ToB after I get bored of sightseeing. :)

I'll take that back. It didn't occur to me that Oxford is a city dominated by students and they like to stay online. There's wireless net available in our accommodation, so business can continue as usual.

I'm about to drop off the face of the Earth for a week. First I'll be relaxing at family summer cottage until Thursday. No running water, no internet! From Friday to Sunday there is this role-playing convention I'm planning to attend, so I won't check back here too often on the weekend either.

And then the summer vacation is over and I'll be insanely busy at work from August 3rd until the opening night at the 13th.

I had quite a surprise when I pulled aside the window curtains at the cottage and this fellow nearly dropped on my head. I'm not sure how it got inside the cottage, but we named it Patsy and carried it safely outside.

bat01.jpg

I had quite a surprise when I pulled aside the window curtains at the cottage and this fellow nearly dropped on my head. I'm not sure how it got inside the cottage, but we named it Patsy and carried it safely outside.

bat01.jpg

That really is quite adorable...

Archived