Sword Coast Stratagems v33 now available

I accidentally installed one of the components in the wrong order, so I went to uninstall it.  It told me that the component uninstalled correctly, but showed the following message.  This is an EET install using SCS v 33.2.

Restoring backed-up [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/1500/bgee.lua]
ERROR: error copying [weidu_external/backup/stratagems/1500/bgee.lua]
Uninstalled    1255 files for [STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 1500.

SUCCESSFULLY REMOVED [Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition] (component #1500)

Debug file attached

SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG

Edited by Caedwyr

Most mages of level 18+ have far too many 9th level spells, up to 8 for a 25th level lich. I suspect the HLA for mages component assumes "Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells" is installed.

A side effect of this is that every high level mage (except perhaps invokers) seems to have a gate to Dark Planetar memorized, but most won't cast it unless you're playing on insane, feels weird though.

Incidentally, the component to disable difficulty based damage increases doesn't appear to work on classic BG2; enemies definitely still inflict double damage per hit. Easy to workaround with the special "difficulty dialogue", but worth noting.

Somewhat amusingly, demiliches have Imprisonment memorized as an actual Wizard spell, and don't use their innate Trap the Soul (SPIN788.spl) versus the party... how is it that no one else has reported this?

The component to make Carsomyr's dispel on hit allow a saving throw also makes the damage bonus vs chaotic evil saveable.

Edited by polytope

Now that I think about it, there's very little that can be done about mage HLAs occupying separate slots to other 9th level spells, since in the latest versions your selection of casters using HLAs is determined on the fly, in game and adjusted for difficulty rather than at install time i.e. If a mage has only HLAs memorized for 9th level but the difficulty setting is too low for them to use HLAs then they will simply be without any 9th level spells...

What I will try for my own game is not to install the HLA component, but instead copy the references from the HLA choice 2DAs to the spell choice 2DAs.

7 hours ago, polytope said:

Most mages of level 18+ have far too many 9th level spells, up to 8 for a 25th level lich. I suspect the HLA for mages component assumes "Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells" is installed.

That's intentional, but shouldn't be visible in-game (except in the rare cases where you manage to charm or dominate a high-level spellcaster). If you're not using HLAs as innate, I keep track of total 9th-level spells cast via a variable; assuming it's working correctly, and it was last time I checked, high-level wizards won't exceed their legal slots.

As you correctly surmised, it's to allow for on-the-fly shifts in difficulty: every L18 wizard needs HLAs, because the difficulty setting might be set to maximum.

Tactically it makes sense for demiliches to use Imprisonment, since I give a saving throw vs. their Trap the Soul. Thematically I agree it's weird, though: I'll probably change it.

I'll check the other things. (I'm a bit surprised by the double-damage thing, that should be a very simple ToBEx setting. But I don't do playtesting much on classic any more, so I could easily have missed a bug there.)

5 hours ago, polytope said:

What I will try for my own game is not to install the HLA component, but instead copy the references from the HLA choice 2DAs to the spell choice 2DAs.

I'm not completely sure I understand. There isn't a separate spellcasters-get-HLAs component any more: it's integrated into Smarter Mages/Priests. (But in any case I think you're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist - see earlier post.)

40 minutes ago, DavidW said:

I'm not completely sure I understand. There isn't a separate spellcasters-get-HLAs component any more: it's integrated into Smarter Mages/Priests.

You're right, I was confusing myself, of course I can't do that anymore.

43 minutes ago, DavidW said:

Tactically it makes sense for demiliches to use Imprisonment, since I give a saving throw vs. their Trap the Soul.

The demiliches no longer try to use Trap the Soul! Not even on vulnerable targets. Just tested and they behave like a regular lich (but much more resilient) also a Horrid Wilting that was saved against for half did 102 damage (which is obviously impossible on a plain 10d8) so can confirm Insane difficulty still doubles it.

It's true that the variables in your scripts prevent mages from using more than a certain level appropriate number of 9th circle spells, but they now have the sorcerer-esque ability to choose which 9th level spells in mid battle. That seems strange, and as I say, there's almost always a Planetar, which there wasn't in previous versions with HLA capable mages who had more diverse spellbooks. I guess it's not really a bug depending on how you define bugs.

Agreed: if you're not using "HLAs are innate" then mages can be a bit sorcerer-y with their 9th level spell slots (likewise priests and 7th-level slots). I can't really see a way around that: it's the price I pay for making HLAs tied into the difficulty slider while still supporting people who don't want innate HLAs. I'm hoping it's not too noticeable in game.

Possibly I should be toning down use of Dark Planetars. The problem is that there just aren't that many HLAs - the offensive ones are just Dragon's Breath, Comet, Planetar, really - and I don't want to use more than one of each. If you want to tweak it yourself, the files are in stratagems/mage/hla/vanilla and ought to be human-readable.

I just tried to install SCS components aside from the IWD spell components and got spammed with messages that the mod needs to be installed after EET-End.  The current readme doesn't include this information and should probably be updated to reflect this requirement.

I installed part of the mod and got some warnings on the Restoration spells heal ability damage component.  Are these harmless warnings?

INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS     Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) A7REST...
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[./override/A7REST.SPL] loaded, 1114 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [A7REST.SPL] -> [override/A7REST.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))
Stopping installation because of error.

Failed to patch A7REST.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch A7REST.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 2858 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 2858 bytes
weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt copied to weidu_external/backup/stratagems/3580/sfo_warnings.txt, 2858 bytes
Appended text to [weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt]

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) A7REST2...
[./override/A7REST2.SPL] loaded, 1162 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [A7REST2.SPL] -> [override/A7REST2.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch A7REST2.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch A7REST2.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 2968 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 2968 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) A7REST3...
[./override/A7REST3.SPL] loaded, 1114 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [A7REST3.SPL] -> [override/A7REST3.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch A7REST3.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch A7REST3.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3079 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3079 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) BDREJUVE...
[./override/BDREJUVE.SPL] loaded, 586 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [BDREJUVE.SPL] -> [override/BDREJUVE.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch BDREJUVE.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch BDREJUVE.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3190 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3190 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) C#GRREST...
[./override/C#GRREST.SPL] loaded, 1114 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [C#GRREST.SPL] -> [override/C#GRREST.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch C#GRREST.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch C#GRREST.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3302 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3302 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) C#SOREST...
[./override/C#SOREST.SPL] loaded, 1114 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [C#SOREST.SPL] -> [override/C#SOREST.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch C#SOREST.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch C#SOREST.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3414 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3414 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) C0APOT14...
[./override/C0APOT14.SPL] loaded, 346 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [C0APOT14.SPL] -> [override/C0APOT14.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch C0APOT14.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch C0APOT14.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3526 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3526 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) C0AUTORE...
[./override/C0AUTORE.SPL] loaded, 730 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [C0AUTORE.SPL] -> [override/C0AUTORE.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch C0AUTORE.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch C0AUTORE.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3638 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3638 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) CDPR417...
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [CDPR417.SPL] -> [override/CDPR417.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch CDPR417.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch CDPR417.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3750 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3750 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) D5_CHO41...
[./override/D5_CHO41.SPL] loaded, 346 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [D5_CHO41.SPL] -> [override/D5_CHO41.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch D5_CHO41.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch D5_CHO41.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3861 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3861 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) D5_CHO72...
[./override/D5_CHO72.SPL] loaded, 2218 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [D5_CHO72.SPL] -> [override/D5_CHO72.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch D5_CHO72.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch D5_CHO72.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3973 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 3973 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) ISNFXGS...
[./override/ISNFXGS.SPL] loaded, 1114 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [ISNFXGS.SPL] -> [override/ISNFXGS.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch ISNFXGS.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch ISNFXGS.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4085 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4085 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) K#REST...
[./override/K#REST.SPL] loaded, 7018 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [K#REST.SPL] -> [override/K#REST.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch K#REST.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch K#REST.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4196 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4196 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) L#FSP32...
[./override/L#FSP32.SPL] loaded, 538 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [L#FSP32.SPL] -> [override/L#FSP32.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch L#FSP32.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch L#FSP32.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4306 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4306 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) MELSPL11...
[./override/MELSPL11.SPL] loaded, 1066 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [MELSPL11.SPL] -> [override/MELSPL11.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch MELSPL11.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch MELSPL11.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4417 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4417 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) OHBRESTO...
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [OHBRESTO.SPL] -> [override/OHBRESTO.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch OHBRESTO.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch OHBRESTO.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4529 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4529 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) OHSMODE1...
[./override/OHSMODE1.SPL] loaded, 7162 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [OHSMODE1.SPL] -> [override/OHSMODE1.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch OHSMODE1.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch OHSMODE1.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4641 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4641 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) OHSMODE4...
[./override/OHSMODE4.SPL] loaded, 7114 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [OHSMODE4.SPL] -> [override/OHSMODE4.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch OHSMODE4.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch OHSMODE4.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4753 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4753 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) QDFV_417...
[./override/QDFV_417.SPL] loaded, 394 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [QDFV_417.SPL] -> [override/QDFV_417.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch QDFV_417.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch QDFV_417.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4865 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4865 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) SIMULACR...
[./override/SIMULACR.SPL] loaded, 1354 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [SIMULACR.SPL] -> [override/SIMULACR.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch SIMULACR.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch SIMULACR.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4977 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 4977 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) SPBD002A...
[./override/SPBD002A.SPL] loaded, 442 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [SPBD002A.SPL] -> [override/SPBD002A.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch SPBD002A.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch SPBD002A.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5089 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5089 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) SPIN581...
[./override/SPIN581.SPL] loaded, 298 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [SPIN581.SPL] -> [override/SPIN581.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch SPIN581.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch SPIN581.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5201 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5201 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) SPPR417...
[./override/SPPR417.SPL] loaded, 346 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [SPPR417.SPL] -> [override/SPPR417.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch SPPR417.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch SPPR417.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5312 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5312 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) SPPR713...
[./override/SPPR713.SPL] loaded, 2218 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [SPPR713.SPL] -> [override/SPPR713.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch SPPR713.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch SPPR713.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5423 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5423 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) SPWISH07...
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [SPWISH07.SPL] -> [override/SPWISH07.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch SPWISH07.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch SPWISH07.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5534 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5534 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) SPWISH46...
[./override/SPWISH46.SPL] loaded, 2170 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [SPWISH46.SPL] -> [override/SPWISH46.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch SPWISH46.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch SPWISH46.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5646 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5646 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) TG#PURG...
[./override/TG#PURG.SPL] loaded, 490 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [TG#PURG.SPL] -> [override/TG#PURG.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch TG#PURG.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch TG#PURG.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5758 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5758 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) TG#RC14...
[./override/TG#RC14.SPL] loaded, 346 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [TG#RC14.SPL] -> [override/TG#RC14.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch TG#RC14.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch TG#RC14.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5869 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5869 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to SPL file(s) TG#RC31...
[./override/TG#RC31.SPL] loaded, 682 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [TG#RC31.SPL] -> [override/TG#RC31.SPL] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch TG#RC31.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch TG#RC31.SPL; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5980 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 5980 bytes

...done

SFO: Applying patch(es) to ITM file(s)  A7#POT1 DGI015 GLOBBLU2...
[./override/A7#POT1.ITM] loaded, 746 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [A7#POT1.ITM] -> [override/A7#POT1.ITM] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch A7#POT1.ITM; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch A7#POT1.ITM; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 6091 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 6091 bytes
[./override/DGI015.ITM] loaded, 506 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [DGI015.ITM] -> [override/DGI015.ITM] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch DGI015.ITM; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch DGI015.ITM; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 6202 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 6202 bytes
FAILURE:
Unable to parse T-BONE01
ERROR: [GLOBBLU2.ITM] -> [override/GLOBBLU2.ITM] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01"))

Failed to patch GLOBBLU2.ITM; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")

Failed to patch GLOBBLU2.ITM; error message was Failure("Unable to parse T-BONE01")
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 6312 bytes
Appending to files ...
[weidu_external/data/stratagems/sfo_warnings.txt] loaded, 6312 bytes

...done

SETUP-STRATAGEMS.7z

Attached the debug file.

Edited by Caedwyr

It's not harmless: the component isn't installing correctly, because SCS is getting confused by a resource name (T-BONE01) with a minus sign in it.

You can *probably* fix it by editing stratagems/sfo/general/lib_evaluate.tpa in notepad or similar, and, on line 153, replacing

[A-Za-z0-9#!_]

with

[A-Za-z0-9#!_-]