Infinity Engine Radio - IER

TheWizard

Thanks all. :)

Yeah, a few people commented that spelling out every URL was a bit tedious. I was hesitant to shy away from that method, since I want to be sure all authors receive due credit. They still receive full credit, as everything is in the show notes.

Wizard, any chance you could give modders a few weeks (or even days) notice before releasing an episode?

It would motivate people to finish mods and stuff in time to get them included in the show, perhaps.

:)

I'm kinda hoping they won't release (m)any, though - interviews are more fun to me. I'd like to see an Andyr/CamDawg/Domi/SimDing0/(the list continues) interview, by the way. (A year and a half ago, I'd add "jcompton interview", but... :) )

Rather - because you've given so many interviews about TBH that you might not be too happy about giving another one. If you are, though - hey, that's a promise!

Oh! Let's make PPG podcast! Bons will be singing... :)

(edit: Typos, typos creep in the middle of the night...)

Wizard, any chance you could give modders a few weeks (or even days) notice before releasing an episode?

It would motivate people to finish mods and stuff in time to get them included in the show, perhaps.

:)

I'm afraid this would be out of the question, because often times recording a show is spontaneous even for me. :) Plus, I wouldn't want modders to rush through their work just so they could make it in time for the next IER episode. In all honesty, no matter when they finish their mod, it will be announced on a future episode. Therefore, they can take comfort in that fact.

Rather - because you've given so many interviews about TBH that you might not be too happy about giving another one. If you are, though - hey, that's a promise!

Surely you have witnessed enough of my PR stylings over the years to realize that I would gladly do an audio interview about TBH with the Slovenian Farmer's Radio Network if they asked me.

Archived